October 26, 2013 HalloWonder Cruise

I am a bit lost on this board and so hopefully, I can get the info that I am needing. If this is not the best way, please somebody, let me know what I need to do. We are in FE group 2 on the Oct 26 HalloWonder cruise. My daughter still needs some information on a few people in order to finish up her FE gifts. We need shoe sizes for the following ladies/girls:

Pingirl (Kyra)
dcassetta (Thea & Helen)
Surberd (Donna & Lexi)
MoB2013 (Bernie)
gunka (Robyn)

I have posted this on the FB group but was told yesterday that some of you may not be on that list. I also tried sending a private message to one of you but was told that I could not send PM until I have made 10 posts. Need the info ASAP!!

gunka(Robyn) = Size 8.5

Thanks!

Single digits! 9 days to embarkation!

:cool1: :thumbsup2 :yay: :dance3:

Can you tell I'm excited....

Gonna be very hard to focus (On Work) the next few days. I really enjoy the countdown. Last cruise we had a family who posted very creative countdown numbers each day, I wish I was that creative.

Goofy says "Seven days until you leave on vacation!" which means, in eight days, we'll be on the ship!!!:cool1:

If you have kids ToTing I need you go to the FE spreadsheet in Google drive and make sure a) they're on the list, and b) names and ages are correct. Thanks!

I know we are only days away, but I was wondering if it was still possible to join the ToT group? I only just realized this was happening, and my seven-year old daughter would be over-the-moon to join. TIA!

Finally! It felt like this trip would never get here! When do you get into Galveston, Thea?

Not until Saturday morning - Gotta work on Friday. Wish I could make the Galvez "watch the ship come in party". But I am so looking forward to seeing you all at the meet and greet!

Not until Saturday morning - Gotta work on Friday. Wish I could make the Galvez "watch the ship come in party". But I am so looking forward to seeing you all at the meet and greet!

My picture is in my pre-trip report so if you should see me at the terminal come over and say, "Hi!" Or look for people wearing orange rubber bracelets. Some of them will get passed out when we meet on Friday. Those will be the HalloWonder peeps. See you Saturday! :-)

PM me your daughter's first name, yours, and your stateroom. I'll get her added. I'll let you know which stateroom she'll ToT and where you can drop off candy.

Ack - can't PM until I have 4 posts. Can I respond to a PM if it is sent to me first?[/QU

Send 6 more posts, wishing us a great day :cool1:, then you will have your 10

Alrighty! Only 3 more sleeps until we leave for Houston! We are ridiculously excited and so happy to be back on a "classic" ship. We did the Fantasy last year and it was terrific, but we missed so many of the special touches on the smaller ship. Our daughter kept asking why Mickey and Minnie weren't dressed up in their fancy clothes outside the theatre!

[only 5 more posts to go :)]

Thea what is your last name someone on your fe list needs it. You can also pm it to me :!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter