October 26, 2013 HalloWonder Cruise

Looks like it won't be this cruise for us. Waffling between Christmas and New Year's Eve with Amy leading toward Christmas.

Jim

I'm in the trick or treat by stateroom camp also because the trip report I read where they had spots around the ship, they did have non-participating kids try to get candy. I would have felt bad turning them away.

If it turns out the ship has ToTing then I'm good with the double dip too. We can share the excess candy with the CMs....after all of us parents have dipped into it, too! :goodvibes

Love this idea... if there is a TorT (ToT makes me wanna ride Tower of Terror, too!) group started, we would love to join. We can also add my parents, who won't trick or treat but would like to bring candy and pass out from their cabin or a designated spot. I"ll include my info at the end of this post.

Texans here - we live in Austin!

Heather and Troy - Cabin #8594
AJ - 11
Leah - 9
Paige - 4

My Parents, Pat and Dennis - GTY
no kids - just want to pass out candy!

Did you want to join the FE as well of just TOTing?

Jiminy'sGirl said:
I think just ToTing for now.... I make crafts for a living and I love how busy it keeps me, but it doesn't leave me much time for my own projects!!!
Heather

Ooh that is so cool! I love crafts and totally get what you mean! I just wanted to double check :)

We originally posted way back when (after we booked) that we would like to join the FE exchange and Dis meet, but I guess it wasn't organized yet. On Saturday we just got off the Magic sailing out of Galveston and had a fantastic time! Great weather and a perfect day at Castaway Cay!

We are in room 2504,
dw Nancy
dh Kevin
dd Stephanie (15)
dd Robin (13)

We have been on a few previous Halloween cruises and the last one (October 2012 on the Wonder) there was no candy stations set up for TOTing.

Thanks for organizing

Sign us up for ToT and FE!

Jill (Grandma)
Krista (Me)
Antonio (4)

We are in a GTY room. Also for your list, we are celebrating my mom's birthday and we are from Wichita, KS!

I think ToT from room to room would be good.

I'm in for the Facebook group too!

Sign us up for ToT and FE!

Jill (Grandma)
Krista (Me)
Antonio (4)

We are in a GTY room. Also for your list, we are celebrating my mom's birthday and we are from Wichita, KS!

I think ToT from room to room would be good.

I'm in for the Facebook group too!

My DH is from Wichita too! (And I'm a Shocker Alum)

I'm totally up for doing the ToT, and I'll be happy to be the organizer of that... if anyone else wants to do ToT let me know and I'll get a list going.

CatDenver: Just saw you volunteer for this too... do you want to co-host it? Might be easier with two of us!

Hi. We are going on this cruise with PIGS4TM. Can you please add us to the Fish Extender list?
Myslef, Christy
Husband Nelson
ELijah 9 years
Dominic 6 years
Our room is a GTY
We are extremely excited, this is our first Disney Cruise and it will be the first cruise ever for our boys.:yay:

Hi. We are going on this cruise with PIGS4TM. Can you please add us to the Fish Extender list?
Myslef, Christy
Husband Nelson
ELijah 9 years
Dominic 6 years
Our room is a GTY
We are extremely excited, this is our first Disney Cruise and it will be the first cruise ever for our boys.:yay:

Welcome! I have added you! Do you happen to know Pigs4tm's info? I can add that as well if you do! Thanks!

I don't mind doing it I just didn't want to step on any toes! I will look into the google docs. I think my last cruise used that as well and it was really nice! I already started a list for myself cause I just ordered my supplies for mine. I wanted to make sure I had enough and enough for the group to grow :) I am so excited! October can't get here fast enough!

Hey Kristen, thank you so much for pulling the list together! :thumbsup2 One suggestion was that you can move my older DD, DS, and DSIL over to the adult column instead of listing them as kids. Although, let's face it, when DH and I talk about them we still call them the kids! :)

And I agree............October needs to be here now!

My DH is from Wichita too! (And I'm a Shocker Alum)

I'm totally up for doing the ToT, and I'll be happy to be the organizer of that... if anyone else wants to do ToT let me know and I'll get a list going.

CatDenver: Just saw you volunteer for this too... do you want to co-host it? Might be easier with two of us!

Thanks! I'd be glad to have you co-host. I'll put together a list of the ToT participants since that one will be slightly different from the FE list. I'll work on that tonight.

I just setup a Facebook group for our group called Disney Cruise HalloWonder 2013. It looks like to add you all I can either add you via your FB account or via email address. PM me with your email if you want the invite that way, otherwise I think you can search on the group and ask to be invited. Not sure as I've not setup a group in FB before.

ETA: I just noticed I titled it page....meant group. :-)

Thanks for putting together the FB group, Cat! Will we need to be become FB friends before we can join up?

Also, I see your kiddos are in line in age with my older two... My son will be 11.5 at time of sail and I see him torn between The Edge and the lab... The allurde of video games will be strong, but he is also still down with games and experiments, and sports, etc. He is hoping to find a "duuude" to chill with! My 9 year old daughter will have about 37 new BFFs in about 30 seconds.

Welcome! I have added you! Do you happen to know Pigs4tm's info? I can add that as well if you do! Thanks!

I am #15 on the FE list. My missing info is Mark (DH) Tara (myself), Emily (DD age 9) & Logan (DS 6). We live in Eastvale, CA. No cabin assignment. :cheer2:

Hi Roz,

I see you are from the New Brunswick. My parents are from Nova Scotia. I love the Maritimes. I live in California.

Tara

Catherine, thanks for setting up the FB page. Please add me, Sheri Bentley Stockwell. If that doesn't work, I'll give you my email and see if we can do it that way.

Hi Roz,

I see you are from the New Brunswick. My parents are from Nova Scotia. I love the Maritimes. I live in California.

Tara

Hi Tara!

Where in Nova Scotia are your parents from? I was born and raised in New Brunswick but spent most of my adult life in western Canada in Alberta and Saskatchewan. We just moved back to the Maritimes 11 months ago and are so happy to be here :teeth:. Great place to raise kids!

Thanks for putting together the FB group, Cat! Will we need to be become FB friends before we can join up?

Catherine, thanks for setting up the FB page. Please add me, Sheri Bentley Stockwell. If that doesn't work, I'll give you my email and see if we can do it that way.
Sheri, I tried to friend you but that wasn't an option when I found you on FB.

Here's the scoop on the FB group. There are three options to join:

1. Search for the group by name Disney Cruise HalloWonder 2013
2. Friend me - Catherine Nixon Miller
3. PM me your email address and I can send an invite via your email address

However, you choose to join is okay by me. I'm making it a Closed group so our posts are kept private within our group.

Let me know if you encounter any problems.

Also, I see your kiddos are in line in age with my older two... My son will be 11.5 at time of sail and I see him torn between The Edge and the lab... The allurde of video games will be strong, but he is also still down with games and experiments, and sports, etc. He is hoping to find a "duuude" to chill with! My 9 year old daughter will have about 37 new BFFs in about 30 seconds.

My son Michael will be so relieved when I tell him there's a boy his age. He was worried there wouldn't be any "duuudes" to hang out with and that he'd be surrounded by girls. Even though he has some girl friends at school, he's not thinking about them in 'that way' yet. :yay: He turns 12 in May and he's pretty set on going to the Edge, I think partly so he has some separation from his sister, even though the two of them get along most of the time.

My DD, Catie, sounds like yours. She's already talking about what she wants to do with her friends on the cruise. To her it's a given she'll make friends. There are quite a few girls in this group in that age bracket. They'll have quite the posse!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter