October 26, 2013 HalloWonder Cruise

Not yet.. I was hoping one of the more experienced cruisers would get it going, think I saw a pretty good one in someone's tag line from a previous cruise that used Google docs to track it. :thumbsup2

I don't mind doing it I just didn't want to step on any toes! I will look into the google docs. I think my last cruise used that as well and it was really nice! I already started a list for myself cause I just ordered my supplies for mine. I wanted to make sure I had enough and enough for the group to grow :) I am so excited! Octobver can't get here fast enough!

Let me know how as I've been posting way too many individuals because I don't know how to multiquote. :confused3

To the right of the "quote" button there is another one that has quotes and a plus sign...click on it until it turns orange. Do this for each of the posts that you want to quote, and then click on "quote" to pull up the reply box! Who knew, right? :confused3 Actually, everybody but us LOL!!

To the right of the "quote" button there is another one that has quotes and a plus sign...click on it until it turns orange. Do this for each of the posts that you want to quote, and then click on "quote" to pull up the reply box! Who knew, right? :confused3 Actually, everybody but us LOL!!

Ha! I'm laughing at myself! Here I am supposed to be this technical guru working for software company and I couldn't figure that out! LOL :rotfl:

ETA - and I'm showing your quote as mine! I think I've fixed that. Good thing I don't get paid to do this. I'd fire myself!

Ok I went through all the posts and grabbed as much info as I could. If everyone could check the list make and sure I have your info right that would be great! Also let me know your stateroom number if you know it.
If I missed you and you want to join please let me know!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al1NUZuGCzj6dHFKd3NnVi1xcU56UlBhMzVKV2k5Nmc&usp=sharing

My info is correct. Thanks Kristen for managing the FE List!

Regarding Trick or Treating (ToT), I'd be glad to organize that for our group if we're interested in doing it within our DIS group. I have read that while some of the previous Halloween cruises had ToTing, some didn't. I know that's an important event for the kiddos. We have a couple options. We can either designate parts of the ship and have some of us posted there with candy or we can do a stateroom to stateroom ToT. Thoughts?

Is anyone interested in a private FB group page for this sailing? :idea:That way we can see pics. Jut an idea as we had one last cruise in Feb. and we are still talking on it and sharing pics and videos and future sailing. :grouphug:

Regarding Trick or Treating (ToT), I'd be glad to organize that for our group if we're interested in doing it within our DIS group. I have read that while some of the previous Halloween cruises had ToTing, some didn't. I know that's an important event for the kiddos. We have a couple options. We can either designate parts of the ship and have some of us posted there with candy or we can do a stateroom to stateroom ToT. Thoughts?

Anytime! I am SO excited!!!! Glad I can help somehow! I ordered my FE supplies so I can start making them now :)

I am cool with helping with TOTing too! I don't have any kids so just tell me what you need me to do! I do think they will have TOTing on the ship though and I see that mickey and minnie dress up. I am sure Disney will do something I hope!

Is anyone interested in a private FB group page for this sailing? :idea:That way we can see pics. Jut an idea as we had one last cruise in Feb. and we are still talking on it and sharing pics and videos and future sailing. :grouphug:

I like the idea of a private FB group! Count me in!

Anytime! I am SO excited!!!! Glad I can help somehow! I ordered my FE supplies so I can start making them now :)

I'm also working on the FE gifts. It's the only way to keep from going crazy because I'm so excited to go! I am cool with helping with TOTing too! I don't have any kids so just tell me what you need me to do! I do think they will have TOTing on the ship though and I see that mickey and minnie dress up. I am sure Disney will do something I hope!

I hope they will too. But I read a couple posts where their kids were disappointed that they didn't stay home to TOT. My kids are at an age they don't care and are more excited about the cruise but they also won't turn down free candy! :)

BTW, our stateroom is 8516. Forgot to let you know. :)

200 DAYS TO GO!!!! :yay:

I like the idea of a private FB group! Count me in!

I hope they will too. But I read a couple posts where their kids were disappointed that they didn't stay home to TOT. My kids are at an age they don't care and are more excited about the cruise but they also won't turn down free candy! :)

BTW, our stateroom is 8516. Forgot to let you know. :)

200 DAYS TO GO!!!! :yay:

I agree I am 33 and never turn down free candy! Well, either way we will make TOTing happen! I am sure we can carry candy on the plane with us so we will see!

I am up for a FB page too! My last cruise had one and it was really nice seeing everyone's pics before and after you go!

Yay 200 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just saw this is your first cruise Cat you are going to have so much fun! We are so addicted to going after our honeymoon now! And Castaway Cay is amazing!!!!!! We can't wait to see more of it this time!

Ok I went through all the posts and grabbed as much info as I could. If everyone could check the list make and sure I have your info right that would be great! Also let me know your stateroom number if you know it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al1NUZuGCzj6dHFKd3NnVi1xcU56UlBhMzVKV2k5Nmc&usp=sharing

Cool, thanks for putting this together. We are:
DH: Curtis
DW: Jaclyn
DS3: Nicholas

In stateroom 1030 :thumbsup2

I have to confess that every time I see ToT, what I really see is Tower of Terror! :rotfl2:

If you would be so kind to add our family to the FE list and the Tower of Terror list too..... ;)

We have a GTY room. Our party consists of my DH, Phillip. I am Sheri and our DD is Savannah (11). She isn't in to ToTing as much as she use to, but she does like candy and will participate in things on DCL that she normally will not do at home.

Just curious, how many other Texans do we have on this cruise?

Thanks so much for taking this on! If I knew what I was doing, I would have volunteered :confused3 LOL

Okay, here is more detailed info:

Cabin 1076
Roz
Tyler (DH)
Sebastian (DS1) 6
Gabriel (DS2) 5
Cecelia (DD) 17 months

Cabin 1074
Lu (Sister)
Jeff (DH)
Ava (DD) 10
Thomas (DS) 8

We are all from Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada

I think my family would prefer stateroom to stateroom during a certain timeframe...as close an experience to trick or treating at home as they can get, I suppose? This would also eliminate the possible confusion for non thread members that might try to join in on the TOTing b/c they see our group doing so? I would just feel bad telling little kids that they can't participate b/c it is an organized event, you know? :guilty:

What are everyone else's thoughts on Tower of Terroring? :lmao: AKA Trick or Treating?

I have heard that there is some TOTing onboard, but I also have heard of DIS Meet groups doing their own TOTing as well. I have heard that they set up a time opposite from the DCL TOTing, so if DCL's was in the afternoon, the DIS was in the morning. There was one Halloween cruise where the meet group set up stations around the ship for the kids/parents to collect treats, but I personally like the idea of visiting all of the member cabins b/c it is more like Hallowwen at home ;)

Love this idea... if there is a TorT (ToT makes me wanna ride Tower of Terror, too!) group started, we would love to join. We can also add my parents, who won't trick or treat but would like to bring candy and pass out from their cabin or a designated spot. I"ll include my info at the end of this post.

I have to confess that every time I see ToT, what I really see is Tower of Terror! :rotfl2:

If you would be so kind to add our family to the FE list and the Tower of Terror list too..... ;)

We have a GTY room. Our party consists of my DH, Phillip. I am Sheri and our DD is Savannah (11). She isn't in to ToTing as much as she use to, but she does like candy and will participate in things on DCL that she normally will not do at home.

Just curious, how many other Texans do we have on this cruise?

Texans here - we live in Austin!

Heather and Troy - Cabin #8594
AJ - 11
Leah - 9
Paige - 4

My Parents, Pat and Dennis - GTY
no kids - just want to pass out candy!

I agree with the stateroom to stateroom, but anything ya'll choose will be wonderful!

From stalking, I mean searching for, past Navigators, I saw that they did TorTing from 4:30-5:30 on the ship in the past. Just in case they do this again, perhaps we should choose another time? This way our kiddos can double dip! hehe

I am saying all this and laughing ay myself because we did MNSSHP last Halloween and my kids had SO MUCH candy it was obscene! We ended up leaving huge amounts behind in our resort room because we couldn't fit it in our luggage!!!

I like this idea! :thumbsup2

Sounds good to me!:upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter