October 25, 2014 Fantasy Western "The Not So Scary Halloween Cruise 2014"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed there are several people who joined our group recently. Welcome! I'll update the roll call real soon.

Ron

Beth (33), my husband, Frank (39). We were married this past December and have decided to make our first Disney Cruise our honeymoon! We live in Los Angeles, have late seating for dinner and are currently waiting for our stateroom to be assigned.

Wow, many more have joined.

Welcome to all the newcomers I missed. :banana::banana::banana::banana:

They are joining at a faster rate. The frequency has increased.
I suspect this will continue till sailing. :)

I suppose that only makes sense.

Your welcome for the logic lesson. :rotfl2:

:)

Jaclyn, Dave Morgan (Ballwin, MO) with DD Rebecca, Jason and Roman (8) Lewis (Parkville, MO) Rooms are 8590 and 8594 with main seating. This is the Lewis Family's first Disney Cruise, but grandma and grandpa's 3rd, but first time to Castaway Cay.

Hello from the Dams Family.
Names, gender, age- Justin, M, 39; Christy, F, 39; Dannica, F, 12; Syler, M, 10; Tadin, M, 6; & Maraya, F, 3.
Hometown: Waterloo, Iowa
Stateroom: 9509
Dinner Seating: Late
Celebrating: Halloween. Hoping for a Not So Scary, Spooktacular time!

We would like to participate in this. Here's our information...
DIS User Name: DamsClan
Staterooms: 9509
Names, gender, age, & favorite character - Justin, M, 39, Simba; Christy, F, 39, Cinderella; Dannica, F, 12, Merida; Syler, M, 10, Jack Sparrow; Tadin, M, 6, Jack Sparrow; & Maraya, F, 3, Doc McStuffin.
Allergies - None

And now you're thinking about ice, .... again. lol. :sad2:

Be safe. :)

Upon hearing about the ice storm, I tried to rebook for the 3 day cruise tomorrow. It was $6500 for 3 nights. :scared1: Thank you for the well wishes. I'm not going to be able to get home until Sat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter