October 25, 2014 Fantasy Western "The Not So Scary Halloween Cruise 2014"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another week off the countdown :cool1:

OT getting to know you question: Anyone planning on braving the crowds for Black Friday?

Another week off the countdown :cool1:

OT getting to know you question: Anyone planning on braving the crowds for Black Friday?

We just get off the Magic that day out of Miami, so hopefully the roads won't be too crowded coming back. I think we will avoid the stores that day. :-)

We just get off the Magic that day out of Miami, so hopefully the roads won't be too crowded coming back. I think we will avoid the stores that day. :-)

So awesome!! We are doing the Dream next Thanksgiving for 4 days, all three kids are going on that one. They won't find out until Dec 6th. It's part of their St Nicholas Day gifts.

I would gather you would not be shopping or feel like shopping after departing the ship. You are driving from WI to Miami??!!

Can anyone offer advise. Is it better to have a port or starboard side for your room? Also disneyworld before or after the cruise?

Thanks, julie

Can anyone offer advise. Is it better to have a port or starboard side for your room? Also disneyworld before or after the cruise?

Thanks, julie

The majority of cruises that I have sailed have been on port side. I prefer port side since for the most part you can always watch the ship come in to port and dock. Love when you can watch this from your balcony. I have also been on the starboard side, there may be a time where you can watch the ship dock, but it is usually not as common as port side. It's just a personal preference of what you like. As long as we are on board, that makes me happy :cool1

-Corey (DW), Female, 37, Anniversary (12 yr. 8/5)
-James (DH), Male, 42, Anniversary (12 yr. 8/5)
-Jean (DMIL), Female, 67, 1st Time Disney Cruiser (possibly going not decided yet)
-Anastasia (DD), Female, 5, Birthday (6 11/19)

-Corey, James, Anastasia Clarksville, TN
-Jean Springville, AL

Not paid whole deposit yet so not sure on Dinner Seating or Stateroom yet

Thanks, julie

Starboard or Port side makes no difference to us. However WDW, we've done with a cruise before, and I can definately say as the majority have said in a recent pole in a FB group, Park before cruise! The park is GO GO GO, on your feet a lot, it's FUN and FABULOUS but exhausting too. It's so nice to relax afterwards on the cruise.

That being said, We are cruising the Oasis this coming February, and just recently tacked on 4 days in WDW AFTER the cruise, as a surprise for our son. So it will be interesting to experience in reverse for a change :)

Samantha asked initially to go to WDW after, but I think we are going to go three days before. I'm not a fan of food and wine, or the crowds that come along with it, but it is before and after our cruise, so there was no avoiding it.

We just booked our cruise tonight! I'm so excited! My husband and I will be celebrating our anniversary on Halloween! Ok I apologize I'm on my cellphone and may miss some information for roll call.
Trysh (me), Paul (DH), Samara (10, my DD), and Landyn (5, DS). We're from Tehachapi,California.
We'll be in stateroom 5656! I tried to open the link for the FE but my phone wouldn't let me :( I'll attempt logging in through my computer tomorrow. My family really enjoyed the FE on our first cruise and would love to do it again. This is our second Disney cruise!

We just booked our cruise tonight! I'm so excited! My husband and I will be celebrating our anniversary on Halloween! Ok I apologize I'm on my cellphone and may miss some information for roll call.
Trysh (me), Paul (DH), Samara (10, my DD), and Landyn (5, DS). We're from Tehachapi,California.
We'll be in stateroom 5656! I tried to open the link for the FE but my phone wouldn't let me :( I'll attempt logging in through my computer tomorrow. My family really enjoyed the FE on our first cruise and would love to do it again. This is our second Disney cruise!

Welcome Trysh, Paul, Samara and Landyn :goodvibes

I go back and forth on participating in the FE exchange. We didn't participate on our first cruise. I have ::yes:: almost a couple of times messaged Jen about signing up and the back out at the last minute :crazy2:.

Dena

I go back and forth on participating in the FE exchange. We didn't participate on our first cruise. I have ::yes:: almost a couple of times messaged Jen about signing up and the back out at the last minute :crazy2:.

Dena

Sam would love it and she would be thrilled to have little gifts at our door everyday. My problem is I am in San Juan for the Oct 4th cruise. I come back the 11th..

I'm not convinced I would have enough time to get it all together by then. Candy for a trick or treat, I can grab that. Personalizing gifts per family or per person per family..I'm not convinced I am able to. I have been looking into it as well and back and forth on deciding. So I feel your indecisiveness as well :confused3

How fun!!!! David and I will be on our honeymoon on this cruise.

Welcome!

Hello everyone! We are getting married on this cruise. :) I am going to go back and read all the previous 54 pages this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter