October 25, 2014 Fantasy Western "The Not So Scary Halloween Cruise 2014"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!
We are excited to be joining you on this cruise. We were originally planning to go this October but had to change due to some scheduling issues. We love Halloween in Disney World so we are really looking forward to a Halloween cruise.
It is my husband and I in one room. (We will be 28 and 29, respectively) and my parents will also be joining us for their fist ever Disney cruise.

This is our 4th Disney Cruise. We have done the Bahamas, Eastern Caribbean, and Alaska (which was by far our favorite!)

I love having some people to plan and get excited with as well as learn some tips or tricks that we have never done before!

Welcome. This is a great group of folks and I expect this cruise will exceed my expectations.

Hi everyone!
We are excited to be joining you on this cruise. We were originally planning to go this October but had to change due to some scheduling issues. We love Halloween in Disney World so we are really looking forward to a Halloween cruise.
It is my husband and I in one room. (We will be 28 and 29, respectively) and my parents will also be joining us for their fist ever Disney cruise.

This is our 4th Disney Cruise. We have done the Bahamas, Eastern Caribbean, and Alaska (which was by far our favorite!)

I love having some people to plan and get excited with as well as learn some tips or tricks that we have never done before!

Welcome! I'll add you to our roll call. :goodvibes

Ron

Hey everyone, just checking in to say hi, we have just enjoyed Easter break, 2 weeks off work, it was bliss spending time in my pj's watching disney movies. I am so excited now though as it means only 6 weeks til my first grandchild arrives. Lewis is due to enter the world on may 30th! Can't wait
Looking forward also to getting the FE list in June as I have started buying small gifts :-)
Anyway off to work now, have a great day Sarah

First Grandchild! How Exciting!! My first Grandchildren will be celebrating their 1st Birthday on the 18th of May :) They are twins girls. I never knew being a Grandma could be SO much fun! And whats even better, is when I'm out on my own with them, like today, they went grocery shopping with me, then I took them shopping for spring jackets, People stop to admire the twins, and comment on how busy I must be ect.... and then they are Shocked to find out that I'm the GRANDMA!
Just wait till that little granchild is born. You will be AMAZED at how much more your heart can grow!!! Congratulations :lovestruc

It is yet again MONDAY! So I am off to get ready and begin the work week. Next weekend is getting busy already. We have a pet adoption event and I am scheduling a full body massage with a friend that will graduate school this June.

I hope everyone has a productive week and each find just a bit of magic.

It is yet again MONDAY! So I am off to get ready and begin the work week. Next weekend is getting busy already. We have a pet adoption event and I am scheduling a full body massage with a friend that will graduate school this June.

I hope everyone has a productive week and each find just a bit of magic.

Thanks have a great week :-)

Happy Monday to all! We just booked this sailing yesterday and are so excited! This is our first Disney Cruise and I am a bit overwhelmed with all of the options and new things to discovery about cruising the Disney way. It's a good thing I have time to get ready!

We are also traveling with my parents and it has been their dream to take a Disney cruise so they are excited to be coming along with us.

Here are the basics:

-Names, Lisa (fauxpaz), Adam (DH), Savannah (9 at time of sailing), Kaylee (6 at time of sailing). My parents are Bill and Judy. They are not too computer savvy but maybe I can get them to log on and check the board out. They are a ton of fun!

-Hometown - Las Vegas, Nevada
-Stateroom(s) - Deck 10 Aft.
-Dinner Seating - Early, but I am thinking to change to Late
-Anything that you may be celebrating during your cruise - My mom's birthday is on our sail away date.

I can't believe there are 15 pages on this thread! I will have to go through them when I have more time. We are doing a NCL in June this year and I think there is a total of 27 posts on the roll call thread.

My kids don't know that we are going yet so I need to think of a cool way to surprise them.

I look forward to meeting you guys online and on board!

Lisa

Couple things I need to add. Aside from celebrating my daughter Lisa's 9th birthday on the 31st, my wife Tammy will be celebrating her 39th on the 29th in Jamaica! How cool is that?! Also, I failed to mention, we're in cabin 9618.

Happy Monday to all! We just booked this sailing yesterday and are so excited! This is our first Disney Cruise and I am a bit overwhelmed with all of the options and new things to discovery about cruising the Disney way. It's a good thing I have time to get ready!

We are also traveling with my parents and it has been their dream to take a Disney cruise so they are excited to be coming along with us.

Here are the basics:

-Names, Lisa (fauxpaz), Adam (DH), Savannah (9 at time of sailing), Kaylee (6 at time of sailing). My parents are Bill and Judy. They are not too computer savvy but maybe I can get them to log on and check the board out. They are a ton of fun!

-Anything that you may be celebrating during your cruise - My mom's birthday is on our sail away date.

I can't believe there are 15 pages on this thread! I will have to go through them when I have more time. We are doing a NCL in June this year and I think there is a total of 27 posts on the roll call thread.

My kids don't know that we are going yet so I need to think of a cool way to surprise them.

Lisa

Couple things I need to add. Aside from celebrating my daughter Lisa's 9th birthday on the 31st, my wife Tammy will be celebrating her 39th on the 29th in Jamaica! How cool is that?! Also, I failed to mention, we're in cabin 9618.

Welcome to the group! This is going to be an awesome vacation. Be sure to check out Post 1 of this thread. This is where you will find the role call and info on any activities that are being planned. Lois

Hey guys and gals, I have just completed a ICT module for my education degree, I have been designing disney graphics for my portfolio. The designs include magnets, name fills, tshirt designs and assorted mickey heads. So I've decided to open a photobucket account and now have a thread on disboards. I am happy to personalise them too if needed, feel free to have a look, thanks sarah

We are already on the roll call but me being so excited I forgot to add my husband. And we will be celebrating my birthday on the 25th. :cool1:

Hey guys and gals, I have just completed a ICT module for my education degree, I have been designing disney graphics for my portfolio. The designs include magnets, name fills, tshirt designs and assorted mickey heads. So I've decided to open a photobucket account and now have a thread on disboards. I am happy to personalise them too if needed, feel free to have a look, thanks sarah

Awesome. I will need to check them out!

It is WEDNESDAY!!!!!​

The middle of the very long week. Then another week end and one full week closer to this cruise!

Here are the basics:

Lisa

Welcome to the best Dis group you'll ever find!;) I've added your family to our roll call on post one.

Ron

We are already on the roll call but me being so excited I forgot to add my husband. And we will be celebrating my birthday on the 25th. :cool1:

I've updated post one with this info.:goodvibes

Ron

Hi everyone! We are joining your group! This will be our 6th Disney cruise and first Halloween adventure. We have always sailed over a holiday (it's kind of our "thing" :shamrock::santa::lovestruc) and have always always ALWAYS wanted to take a Halloween cruise!

My name is Shannon and along with my fantastic husband of 27 years Rick, we have 3 wonderful children: DD20 Morgan who is my planning partner in crime when it comes to all things Disney, DS17 Mitchell, and DD9 Melissa. We also have DSIL20 Joel, DSBF17 Stevie, and our newest addition......DGS2 Jordan!!

I am a labor and delivery nurse, while my DH is the most wonderful and dedicated house dad ever (for 20 years now.....and counting haha) We are from Colorado Springs and are absolutely obsessed with all things Disney! We have turned our DSIL to the "Disney" way of life......he fell in love with his first DCL/WDW vacation over New Year's in 2013.

This year we are bringing along our son's best friend on the February and October vacations. Morgan and Joel were 18 on the New Year's trip and couldn't get in to the teen clubs which have always been so important and fun for Morgan and Mitchell. Mitchell wouldn't go without his sister, so we found that it was a little disappointing to both of them. So we decided that we would bring along Stevie so that the boys could enjoy the clubs and teen activities while Joel and Morgan explored the adult side of Disney ;) We have grown from a travelling party of 5 on our first trip in 2007 to a party of 8 in 2014....wow!! Can anyone say, extra shifts at the hospital?? :crazy2:

We are always soooo invloved in all DIS activities, so be prepared! Morgan and I love to chat and plan. Our staterooms look like the Griswold Christmas vacation house for every holiday we have cruised and you can see our doors from space hahaha This will be our 5th western cruise, which is the only disappointing aspect of this cruise. Our Valentine's cruise is an eastern, our first eastern, and we are really looking forward to some different ports of call/excursions. The last two cruises, we haven't gotten off the ship, except for Castaway Cay and probably won't again this time around. We have been to all these ports of call 4 other times and have done all the excursions, so we will stay on board and enjoy the ship!! The only exception might be Jamaica...we shall see.

I have a lot of reading to do to catch up, but can't wait to get to know all of you and want to join EVERYTHING!! FE, meet and greets, t shirts, etc....

Shannon

Hi everyone! We are joining your group! This will be our 6th Disney cruise and first Halloween adventure. We have always sailed over a holiday (it's kind of our "thing" :shamrock::santa::lovestruc) and have always always ALWAYS wanted to take a Halloween cruise!

My name is Shannon and along with my fantastic husband of 27 years Rick, we have 3 wonderful children: DD20 Morgan who is my planning partner in crime when it comes to all things Disney, DS17 Mitchell, and DD9 Melissa. We also have DSIL20 Joel, DSBF17 Stevie, and our newest addition......DGS2 Jordan!!

I am a labor and delivery nurse, while my DH is the most wonderful and dedicated house dad ever (for 20 years now.....and counting haha) We are from Colorado Springs and are absolutely obsessed with all things Disney! We have turned our DSIL to the "Disney" way of life......he fell in love with his first DCL/WDW vacation over New Year's in 2013.

This year we are bringing along our son's best friend on the February and October vacations. Morgan and Joel were 18 on the New Year's trip and couldn't get in to the teen clubs which have always been so important and fun for Morgan and Mitchell. Mitchell wouldn't go without his sister, so we found that it was a little disappointing to both of them. So we decided that we would bring along Stevie so that the boys could enjoy the clubs and teen activities while Joel and Morgan explored the adult side of Disney ;) We have grown from a travelling party of 5 on our first trip in 2007 to a party of 8 in 2014....wow!! Can anyone say, extra shifts at the hospital?? :crazy2:

We are always soooo invloved in all DIS activities, so be prepared! Morgan and I love to chat and plan. Our staterooms look like the Griswold Christmas vacation house for every holiday we have cruised and you can see our doors from space hahaha This will be our 5th western cruise, which is the only disappointing aspect of this cruise. Our Valentine's cruise is an eastern, our first eastern, and we are really looking forward to some different ports of call/excursions. The last two cruises, we haven't gotten off the ship, except for Castaway Cay and probably won't again this time around. We have been to all these ports of call 4 other times and have done all the excursions, so we will stay on board and enjoy the ship!! The only exception might be Jamaica...we shall see.

I have a lot of reading to do to catch up, but can't wait to get to know all of you and want to join EVERYTHING!! FE, meet and greets, t shirts, etc....

Shannon

Welcome and Happy Friday!

Shannon

Welcome to one of the Best DIS Curise Meets ever. This will be an awesome cruise because it is a DCL Cruise and because of the folks on this thread. I so look forward to getting to know you over the next few months. See ya Real Soon. Lois

Hi frome Texas :wave2: ! Moved our Nov 2013 Wonder cruise to this cruise yesterday. This will be DH and my 2nd cruise :woohoo: and the others 1st cruise :dance3: . First being on the Magic :smickey: last October. This time we are bringing our DS (34):chewy: & girl friend:flower1: and DD (32) princess: with us, and maybe our 12 yr old grandson pirate:. So excited now that I see there is a meet for this cruise. Will have to go back and read everything that has been said.

Dena :smickey:

Shannon

:wave2: Welcome! I've added your group to our group (on the page one roll call). This is going to be a fun group! You may want to reconsider not getting off the ship at some of the ports because this group is planning on doing to group excursions as some of us did on our last Halloween cruise together. We actually made Nachi Cocum a private Dis resort for the day!:beach:

Ron

Hi frome Texas :wave2: ! Moved our Nov 2013 Wonder cruise to this cruise yesterday. This will be DH and my 2nd cruise :woohoo: and the others 1st cruise :dance3: . First being on the Magic :smickey: last October. This time we are bringing our DS (34):chewy: & girl friend:flower1: and DD (32) princess: with us, and maybe our 12 yr old grandson pirate:. So excited now that I see there is a meet for this cruise. Will have to go back and read everything that has been said.

Dena :smickey:

Welcome! I've added your family to our roll call on post one.:cool2:

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter