October 25, 2014 Fantasy Western "The Not So Scary Halloween Cruise 2014" Part 2

We are so close! We fly out in a month! I'm in super planning mode, so I have some questions.

-Do we need everyone in our party together to book Palo when we board, or can just one of us do it (we're a party of 4 but 2 different staterooms)?

-Same thing for getting tickets for the Anna/Elsa M&G? I'm just thinking we can split up and cover more ground that way so we still have time for lunch before the safety drill (cause I know I'll be hungry by the time we reach port).

Well this cool news & a great selection for sizes. What color would the shirts be? Prices? How are the shipped? How would we pay? 20 questions now begins..:hourglass

Well if these printers would get back to me about the higher res images sent, ... I would happier. lol.
They said they would email or call this afternoon. Still not a peep. :confused3

Shirts will be white t shirts.
These are heat transfers, NOT real screen printing fwiw.
Prices vary depending on shipping, taxes ( 6%), and amount ordered, and sizes. The 4XL cost more than a small.
I'll guess each shirt will cost between $17 - 22 total on average. At least that what I'm hoping for. But the shipping on two ends scares me a bit. ;)
Here is what they said regarding prices before sales tax and shipping.
12-23 shirts / $14 (both sides) Add $2.00 for 2XL and $.50 for each size up to 5XL
24-49 shirts/$12 (both sides) with the same mark ups.

Once the order is placed I could receive the order in 8 days.

Payment could be mailed by check, PayPal(but 3% + 30 cents per trans. -- ouch), cash aboard, or possibly even cash or credit from those who order, made to my onboard account.

Most prefer the shirts prior to their departure. That would be my goal. At this rate, and late date they will be sent Fedex overnight, :lmao:

I could also bring them aboard and hand them out at the Dismeet the first day.

The shirts are Gildan Ultra Cotton. This isn't the company I hope to use, but they have a simple linkable size chart.
http://www.customink.com/items/sizing/04600_lineup/standard.htm

ETA; Of course the second I send this post, he emails and says we are good to go. :cool1: :yay: :banana:

Figure out your orders. I will try to figure out a format for said orders.

-do we need everyone in our party together to book palo when we board, or can just one of us do it (we're a party of 4 but 2 different staterooms)?
for a party of 4 one individual will work for one table of 4 at the same time and day.

-same thing for getting tickets for the anna/elsa m&g? I'm just thinking we can split up and cover more ground that way so we still have time for lunch before the safety drill (cause i know i'll be hungry by the time we reach port).this is new to me so can't help. There was a thread about this though.

hth

We are so close! We fly out in a month! I'm in super planning mode, so I have some questions.

-Do we need everyone in our party together to book Palo when we board, or can just one of us do it (we're a party of 4 but 2 different staterooms)?

-Same thing for getting tickets for the Anna/Elsa M&G? I'm just thinking we can split up and cover more ground that way so we still have time for lunch before the safety drill (cause I know I'll be hungry by the time we reach port).

sorry I am confused. is there an anna and elsa meet and greet on the boat??:confused3

Thanks.

sorry I am confused. is there an anna and elsa meet and greet on the boat??:confused3

Well they've been on recent sailings, so I'm hoping due to their popularity they'll be on our sailing as well. But of course they are so popular you have to pick up tickets (for free) at boarding. I'd rather do that than try and meet them in Fantasyland.

Thanks.

Well they've been on recent sailings, so I'm hoping due to their popularity they'll be on our sailing as well. But of course they are so popular you have to pick up tickets (for free) at boarding. I'd rather do that than try and meet them in Fantasyland.

This is something new with getting tickets when you board. I have not heard of this. is this for all the meet and greets? we have always just waiting on line some have been long lines down the hallways.

I have heard so far anna might be on the boat...I would love for elsa too since my daughter is a frozen groupie...princess:

Please give me more information regarding these tickets and where do we get them... thank you

This is something new with getting tickets when you board. I have not heard of this. is this for all the meet and greets? we have always just waiting on line some have been long lines down the hallways.

I have heard so far anna might be on the boat...I would love for elsa too since my daughter is a frozen groupie...princess:

Please give me more information regarding these tickets and where do we get them... thank you

Tickets are only needed for Anna and Elsa from what I've heard. On the one Navigator I read, ticket pickup was in the D Lounge from 12:30-3pm on the first day of the cruise.

http://disneycruiselineblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Personal-Navigators-Fantasy-7N-Eastern-A-Day-1-Port-Canaveral-20140906.pdf

Tickets are only needed for Anna and Elsa from what I've heard. On the one Navigator I read, ticket pickup was in the D Lounge from 12:30-3pm on the first day of the cruise.

http://disneycruiselineblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Personal-Navigators-Fantasy-7N-Eastern-A-Day-1-Port-Canaveral-20140906.pdf

THANK YOU SOOOO much for this info..I will definitely go and pick up my tickets.....if I did not read this post you would have seen my daughter in her elsa dress crying. we have met them in fantasyland with our fastpass thank goodness. He is soo crazy as all girls are over them this will make her day....

Again thank you....:cheer2:

Is that navigator for our cruise? where did you find it? I want to try to have a game plan on which activities my daughter and son want to do so they don't miss any of the fun.

can you tell me what website you found this or give a link to all 7 days.

again thank you.....

THANK YOU SOOOO much for this info..I will definitely go and pick up my tickets.....if I did not read this post you would have seen my daughter in her elsa dress crying. we have met them in fantasyland with our fastpass thank goodness. He is soo crazy as all girls are over them this will make her day....

Again thank you....:cheer2:

Is that navigator for our cruise? where did you find it? I want to try to have a game plan on which activities my daughter and son want to do so they don't miss any of the fun.

can you tell me what website you found this or give a link to all 7 days.

again thank you.....

No it isn't the Navigator for our cruise. Unfortunately we won't see our's still the cruise actually takes place. That is for one from the Fantasy, but earlier this month (and a different itinerary than our's). You can find them all for that particular sailing at http://disneycruiselineblog.com/2014/09/personal-navigators-disney-fantasy-7-night-eastern-caribbean-halloween-cruise-itinerary-september-6-12-2014/

You can use it to get an idea of what sort of stuff is available to do each day, but just remember that it varies from sailing to sailing.

Here are links to the only, and most recent, Halloween Navigators for our cruise, a western C. They are in Black & White unfortunately, and I can barely read a lot of it. Posts #16 & 17.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3332119&page=2

Most Halloween activities will be Cozumel/Monday evening.
Pirate night is Falmouth/Wednesday night.
Our private ToT is 2nd and final Sea Day/Thursday ~10 - 11:30am~

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/d...r-app/?int_cmp=INS-intDCLtoDCL-mobileapplink2

This may be helpful for those who like to carry their smart phones.

I stole this post below from;http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=52341185&postcount=3

There is no guarantee that any activity will be repeated during the cruise.

If you have a smart phone (Apple or Android), DCL has an app for the Navigator. The app will have access to the activities scheduled (subject to change) for every day of the cruise.

Everyone's so quiet, are we all too busy trying to figure out how the make the next 4 weeks go by? :lmao:

On a happy note, I saw my surgeon for a follow-up after having my gallbladder removed a couple of weeks ago. He gave me the all clear for the cruise. I can eat what I want (I just need to careful of excess grease or fat), drink what I want, and I can swim, ride the Aquaduck and use the hot tub. :cool1:

Everyone's so quiet, are we all too busy trying to figure out how the make the next 4 weeks go by? :lmao:

On a happy note, I saw my surgeon for a follow-up after having my gallbladder removed a couple of weeks ago. He gave me the all clear for the cruise. I can eat what I want (I just need to careful of excess grease or fat), drink what I want, and I can swim, ride the Aquaduck and use the hot tub. :cool1:

I'm all about chatting, but no one seems to be on here much except for me, you & Bear! Lots of newbies with 1-2 posts that haven't come back yet.

Congrats on a clear follow up visit! :cool1: I bet that gave you a big sigh of relief to be able to enjoy your cruise!

My formal dress came yesterday, I absolutely love it! I'm so excited to wear it!! I also got 2 new bathing suits, a cover up, a sun dress & several new tops in this order. Today I picked up an order to the store with 2 new Capri pants & a new top with matching tank. I have a problem....

You order anything new? What are you wearing for formal night?

Ps- I can chat for days:lmao:

My family and I will be setting sail on the dream on October 31st 2014. For anyone who has also sailed on Halloween, I was wondering.. Do a lot of people board the ship already dressed in their costumes or do people generally wait till they are aboard to get dressed up? Question goes for adults and children. Thanks In advance!

I'm all about chatting, but no one seems to be on here much except for me, you & Bear! Lots of newbies with 1-2 posts that haven't come back yet.

Congrats on a clear follow up visit! :cool1: I bet that gave you a big sigh of relief to be able to enjoy your cruise!

My formal dress came yesterday, I absolutely love it! I'm so excited to wear it!! I also got 2 new bathing suits, a cover up, a sun dress & several new tops in this order. Today I picked up an order to the store with 2 new Capri pants & a new top with matching tank. I have a problem....

You order anything new? What are you wearing for formal night?

Ps- I can chat for days:lmao:

I haven't purchased anything and probably won't, my wardrobe is big enough as it is :lmao:

I'm not sure what I'm wearing for formal night yet, I have this one dress that I haven't worn for a while. It's black with red flowers and a semi-poufy skirt. I also have several long skirts and sparkly tops that I can mix and match. I'll probably make a more concrete decision in a few weeks (when I pull out the suitcases, from some reason DH doesn't think they should come out quite yet :rotfl: )

I love chatting anything and everything Disney, so bring it on! pirate:

I'll probably make a more concrete decision in a few weeks (when I pull out the suitcases, from some reason DH doesn't think they should come out quite yet :rotfl: )

I have everything laid out and have already packed it once...to be sure it fits:rotfl2: Then I unpacked it and have it laying in my closet-taunting me! My husband thinks I'm nuts. He'll probably pack the night before we fly out. I secretly hope that he forgets something, but I might need to be careful what I wish for. On our last cruise, we were leaving the house for the airport when he realized he had no drivers license. We had to make a pit stop at the local DMV...and we all know how quickly that goes:furious: Needless to say, started our vacation off on a stressful note!

I have everything laid out and have already packed it once...to be sure it fits:rotfl2: Then I unpacked it and have it laying in my closet-taunting me! My husband thinks I'm nuts. He'll probably pack the night before we fly out. I secretly hope that he forgets something, but I might need to be careful what I wish for. On our last cruise, we were leaving the house for the airport when he realized he had no drivers license. We had to make a pit stop at the local DMV...and we all know how quickly that goes:furious: Needless to say, started our vacation off on a stressful note!

If we had the room I'd probably do that too, but our apartment doesn't quite have the space.

Oh I wouldn't be happy if DH (or I) forgot their DL. My in-laws who are coming with us are having to drive three hours to come down to where we live to fly to FL. I really hope they don't forget anything. We're going to visit them soon and I'm going to help MIL make a detailed list so nothing gets forgotten. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter