• 999 Happy Haunts Cruise

• Creepy Cruising

• Spooky Sailing

• High Seas Halloween

• Halloween on the High Seas

• HalloWonder Cruise

• A High Seas Haunting

Results are only viewable after voting.
We had a great cruise and really enjoyed meeting everyone. Thanks for all the really neat things in our FE. The kids had such a great time checking for goodies every day. Thanks for all the fun!

Hi everyone,

If anyone has a copy of the group pic can you post it here?

I was one of the people who's camera was not used for the picture.

Thanks a bunch :grouphug:

Here is a copy of the picture we took.

GroupZoomed.jpg
[/IMG]

Still could use some pictures for the video that I promised. Let me know if you need contact info.

The pictures that I have gotten so far are great, thanks, Curtis

Still could use some pictures for the video that I promised. Let me know if you need contact info.

The pictures that I have gotten so far are great, thanks, Curtis

Jose took over 3,000 on our trip, so I have to go through them and pick out the good ones from the cruise :). But I will be sending some over to you.

GREAT pic, thanks for posting!!

I took a ton of pics too and have been trying to find time to go through them and also do (finish) a trip report but I can't seem to find the time:eek:! If I manage I will be sure to send some your way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter