• 999 Happy Haunts Cruise

• Creepy Cruising

• Spooky Sailing

• High Seas Halloween

• Halloween on the High Seas

• HalloWonder Cruise

• A High Seas Haunting

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well we leave on Friday after picking the kids up at school. I guess I should start thinking about packing. Hey, I was always the kid in college that stayed up all night writing a paper that I had a whole semster to do.:rotfl2: See ya'll soon.

If you don't come back on board before friday please have a safe trip down. I'm assuming you are driving right?

This is it, the last post before I meet all you people. Still not done packing and it's 11:26pm. I won't be able to sleep tonight anyway ;)

It will be nice to leave the snow for the sun!

Jennifer, your tootsies must have been frozen all the way home from your pedi!

MMitchell I can't wait to get you a cold soda in the hot sun!

See you all soon!

Hello everyone! It's 4:54am and I am up packing. I was too tired to finish up last night. For once I was able to sleep the night before a Disney trip! Must of been the cold medicine ;).

This will be my last post before I meet you all. Safe travels to everyone and we will see you on Sunday!!!

Jennifer :)

Bye guys i am so jealous right now. Have a great trip. I leave out early Saturday morning driving down and spending the night so i'll be checking the boards up until then

Kids are off school tomorrow and I am staying home with them and we are finishing up our packing and we fly out Saturday morning! Tonite we did most of our packing - had several "lively" discussions with DH about how many shoes that dd's and I needed :blush:- and now we are making Halloween cookie cutouts for my brother who is dog and house sitting for us while we are gone. Have a few things still to pick up and make sure all our electronics are charged and ready to go (DSs, Ipods, laptops, phones, etc!) Counting down till our flight leaves (and keeping fingers crossed we all stay healthy - which has been my main focus this week!)

See everyone in a few days! :cheer2::cheer2:

Kids are off school tomorrow and I am staying home with them and we are finishing up our packing and we fly out Saturday morning! Tonite we did most of our packing - had several "lively" discussions with DH about how many shoes that dd's and I needed :blush:- and now we are making Halloween cookie cutouts for my brother who is dog and house sitting for us while we are gone. Have a few things still to pick up and make sure all our electronics are charged and ready to go (DSs, Ipods, laptops, phones, etc!) Counting down till our flight leaves (and keeping fingers crossed we all stay healthy - which has been my main focus this week!)

See everyone in a few days! :cheer2::cheer2:

Have a safe trip laniesmom, If you can check in and let me know you made it safe I would appreciate it. btw how many shoes are you bringing?

We have the suit cases by the door and will be leaving tomorrow. We have a 2 day driving tour through the southeast. We get to see the beautiful states of MS, AL, GA and FL. See everyone at the lounge at 3.:thumbsup2

I'm so sorry about your rough week but I sure hope this cruise can make up for that:thumbsup2

Awww, thanks!:flower3:

Well, I am about half ready but still have so much to do, but unlike all you lucky ducks, we are not leaving until Sunday morning! I work overnights, so I have to go in tonight and tomorrow. But I plan to pack the car Saturday and as soon as I get off work at 7am Sunday we will be heading to Orlando!!

The rest of my group are all in high gear getting ready as well, I think my sister ($$DiamondPrincess$$) may be driving over tomorrow and staying in a hotel and the rest of us will be hitting the highway first thing Sunday morning!:cool1:

Awww, thanks!:flower3:

Well, I am about half ready but still have so much to do, but unlike all you lucky ducks, we are not leaving until Sunday morning! I work overnights, so I have to go in tonight and tomorrow. But I plan to pack the car Saturday and as soon as I get off work at 7am Sunday we will be heading to Orlando!!

The rest of my group are all in high gear getting ready as well, I think my sister ($$DiamondPrincess$$) may be driving over tomorrow and staying in a hotel and the rest of us will be hitting the highway first thing Sunday morning!:cool1:

No Jessica you are the lucky duck to be living so close to that cute little mouse (sigh)

Well folks looks like i'm one of the last out-of-town person that will be leaving. We plan on leaving first thing in the morning for a 9 hour drive. I hope made it safe and is having a great time so i'll see everyone Sunday at 3pm.

We're mostly packed, I'll finish up tomorrow & then we head to the airport in the afternoon for a late flight into Orlando; sleep some (hopefully!) then head to the ship Sunday!! :cheer2: The kids are so excited, I can't get anyone to bed tonight! :sad2: Looking forward to meeting you all Sun at 3! :thumbsup2 Hope you all have safe trips!

Trying out Airtran's inflight wi-fi.....how great is this technology!!!?!!! We will be landing in about 90 minutes - I can't believe that at this time tomorrow we will be on the Wonder - wooohoooo!!!!:banana::banana:
I have been so stressed this week that one of the kids was going to get sick so now I feel like I can finally breathe a sigh of relief!

Just wanted to pop in and post one last post! Hope everyone has safe travels, see you all tomorrow!! Whoohoooo!!!:cheer2::cool1::cheer2:

We had a nice uneventful flight, then surprised the kids with a limo from the airport to the hotel in Cape Canaveral :)

Had a decent dinner, spent some time in the pool and will be getting everyone ready for an early night to bed. Can't wait for tomorrow :woohoo:

Cool, I get to do the first Post-Cruise post.

First of all, thanks to all of you for the wonderful gifts in our FE!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2The kids were checking every 15 minutes.

Secondly, my apologize for not making the meet at 3 pm, we were late getting to the ship and missed the event. :headache::mad:

Anyway, were hanging at the BLT and headed to MNSSHP tonight. Still getting over the shock of having to pay for lunch today....:)

Hello, everyone! It was so nice to see everyone last week. We are here at Animal Kingdom Villas relaxing. We still have a few more days here. It was so hard to get off the ship.

Thanks to everyone for the wonderful fish extender gifts. We loved all of them!

We also booked our next cruise on board! We booked the 7 night western for 2011. Now we have two years to save up and pay it off.

Hope that everyone had safe travels home!

Jennifer :)

Hey all,

Drove straight through from the cape to NW Indiana 20 hours and got home at 3AM. (Hektor's DVD came in handy about midnight, thanks!) About 3K SAFE miles in a week and a half, definately something to be thankful for.

Also, thanks for the FE gifts, that added alot to the cruise experience. I am ready to start working on the DVD that I promised everyone, all I need are some pictures and video. I will start working on it in 2 weeks and have it in the mail by early December if all goes according to plan. If you need a mailing address again, PM me and I will respond.

Later,

Curtis

Stopping in to say we all made it home safely and had a WONDERful time!

Thanks so much for all the amazing FE gifts!! !:thanks:

We haven't really had a chance to sort through and see what was from who, but we received so much stuff that might take forever LOL, the kids loved checking the FE every time we returned to our room, it made the cruise even more special!

Thanks everyone for the gifts! It was way more than I expected!

It was good to put a face with a dis id. :)

I enjoyed chatting with you emtmom, MMitchell29, & Mic E Man. I hope you all had a great cruise.

Sorry about the soda Meredith. I think I only saw you once after the group meet!

It was great to dine with you Jennifer! Keep in touch.

Thanks everyone for the gifts! It was way more than I expected!

It was good to put a face with a dis id. :)

I enjoyed chatting with you emtmom, MMitchell29, & Mic E Man. I hope you all had a great cruise.

Sorry about the soda Meredith. I think I only saw you once after the group meet!

It was great to dine with you Jennifer! Keep in touch.

Thanks, Suzanne, you guys were wonderful tablemates, also! I plan on keeping in touch with you for many years to come :grouphug:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter