• 999 Happy Haunts Cruise

• Creepy Cruising

• Spooky Sailing

• High Seas Halloween

• Halloween on the High Seas

• HalloWonder Cruise

• A High Seas Haunting

Results are only viewable after voting.
It would be a really small world if you told me you knew the Adams family!

Congrats on your DVC close, where did you end up buying? We may see you at the DVC reception too!

This is a small town and while we haven't lived here very long we mainly know people by their first name. If they have kids or ever go to downtown CR it's possible that we have crossed paths.

We just bought into OKW but I doubt that the ship will recognize us as DVC members. We just closed on the 15th. HOORAY:cheer2:

Well, we are starting to think about packing. We leave on Friday and will spend the night at WDW on Saturday. :cool1: I guess this is really going to happen. Still feels like a dream. Oh yeh, this is where dreams come true!:mickeyjum:mickeyjum

You know what, though? We used to live in Orlando (my husband and I met while on the Disney College Program) and we never went to the parks! I am kicking myself now that we never took advantage of how often we could have gone, or that we didn't have to pay for airfare to go on the cruises!

Really? WOW!!!! I bet you could've gotten discount tickets too

Really? WOW!!!! I bet you could've gotten discount tickets too

I did stay on as a castmember for a while, but then after not working in my home area, they took me out of the system :(. I worked at an attraction, and if you haven't worked there in a while, you can't pick up shifts since you could potentially forget how to run the ride.

Now we just take advantage of the wonderful DVC ticket discounts. Getting annual passes is so much cheaper this way :).

Finally did some packing last night! I am almost done. Tomorrow night, I get to pamper myself and get a pedicure :cool1:.

Hello and all the best wishes from WDW. We"re just at Downtown Disney (Disney Quest) and we have nothing better to do than to have a look at the disboards :rotfl:

BTW: We had breakfast with Cinderella this morning at the MK - we"re really in the mood right now - and we got a wishing star :wizard:

We wish you all a safe journey to the harbour.

Hektor & Martina

Hello and all the best wishes from WDW. We"re just at Downtown Disney (Disney Quest) and we have nothing better to do than to have a look at the disboards :rotfl:

BTW: We had breakfast with Cinderella this morning at the MK - we"re really in the mood right now - and we got a wishing star :wizard:

Hektor & Martina

I'm glad that you are having a good time and I look forward to joining you on the Wonder.

Hektor & Martina

YAY!!! Hektor we heard from you. glad you made it safe and have a great time with Mickey. i'll be seeing you Sunday:yay:

This is a small town and while we haven't lived here very long we mainly know people by their first name. If they have kids or ever go to downtown CR it's possible that we have crossed paths.

We just bought into OKW but I doubt that the ship will recognize us as DVC members. We just closed on the 15th. HOORAY:cheer2:

i was told they only know about DVC members who book with points, but was told to let them know at checkin that we are members. I would guess as long as you have your member number you should be good to go.

I'm so jealous of Hektor. I have trips to CT, Syracuse Ny and Boston between now and Thursday. Then we are flying down Friday evening.

I hope everyone is in cruise mode, a few more days left

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

As I drove to work in the snow today, I just kept telling myself that I will be in Florida and on the beach soon! So I am definitely in cruise mode now!

I should have taken today off work since I am sooooo not here mentally today :rotfl2:.

As I drove to work in the snow today, I just kept telling myself that I will be in Florida and on the beach soon! So I am definitely in cruise mode now!

I should have taken today off work since I am sooooo not here mentally today :rotfl2:.

WOW!!! it's snowing there? What is that? Is that white flakes or something? oohh well let me go turn my ac back on it's back up to 93 drgrees now. :rotfl:

Hey did you ever get your pedi done today?

WOW!!! it's snowing there? What is that? Is that white flakes or something? oohh well let me go turn my ac back on it's back up to 93 drgrees now. :rotfl:

Hey did you ever get your pedi done today?

That's at 4:45 tonight :).

Just in case you all are not able to get back online Jennifer and Suzanne please have a safe and uneventful filght tomorrow. Also if you get a chance to get to a computer please post once you get settled in.

oh and Jennifer please leave your snow boots at home and Suzanne I can't wait to get my nice cold soda :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Just in case you all are not able to get back online Jennifer and Suzanne please have a safe and uneventful filght tomorrow. Also if you get a chance to get to a computer please post once you get settled in.

oh and Jennifer please leave your snow boots at home and Suzanne I can't wait to get my nice cold soda :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Thank you! I probably won't be able to get online since it won't be free until after the cruise when we are at AKV. But I am going to try and post something tomorrow morning from the airport since there is free internet there :).

Hektor & Martina

Hope you are all having a fabulous time!!!:banana:

I hope the next few days fly by, I've been having a really rough week and NEED to get away asap!!:sad2:

Well we leave on Friday after picking the kids up at school. I guess I should start thinking about packing. Hey, I was always the kid in college that stayed up all night writing a paper that I had a whole semster to do.:rotfl2: See ya'll soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter