• 999 Happy Haunts Cruise

• Creepy Cruising

• Spooky Sailing

• High Seas Halloween

• Halloween on the High Seas

• HalloWonder Cruise

• A High Seas Haunting

Results are only viewable after voting.
We got our docs today too....Got our FE constructed...FE gifts bought...Pirate Costumes for 5...We are ready to go!:cool1:

Hmm, no docs in Utah either! Maybe because we're so far west? On the bright side, I think I can finally pack the summer clothes...90 degrees on Mon, 87 degrees on Tues, low 50's on Wed & Thurs. Fall has arrived with a vengeance!

Still no docs in Colorado, and it's freezing today!!! I need to get to Florida and be in the warm sun soon!!!

Murphy's law rules!!! Got the docs.

Was looking forward to some grand invitation to our cruise, but luggage tags will work.

Got our docs today too!

Now that the trick-or-treating is confirmed I can tell my girls about it!

FE is finally finished but still need to assemble the gift bags.

We are very excited here and need a vacation! :yay: :banana: :cool1:

Guess who visited me today? That's right ladies and gents the UPS fairy. At least that's how he probably felt after he left my house. Poor guy he probably thought I just won the lottery and he was delivering my first payment.

Guess who visited me today? That's right ladies and gents the UPS fairy. At least that's how he probably felt after he left my house. Poor guy he probably thought I just won the lottery and he was delivering my first payment.

:rotfl2:You crack me up!

Got our docs yesterday, too. I noticed that there isn't the Bahamas forms in them. Did they do away with that?

Got my Docs, Got all the Gifts for the Kiddies - still figuring out something for the adults, and took the easy way out and purchased a FE on eBay.

Lisa and I are getting very excited. Its getting harder to keep it a secret from the kids. Just a few more weeks.

My dd6 is working on assembling the kids FE gift bags tonite (she insisted she wanted to do it!) - I am also still trying to figure out something for the adults and teens. I have been printing out some door magnets like crazy - we are getting so excited! I even started packing a bit - it got very cold this week in IL so I don't think we will be needing shorts anytime here soon!

Sounds like we all busy getting ready!!:thumbsup2

I have been "collecting" graphics, waiting on the mailman to deliver my magnet paper so I can start printing them up!

Bought all my stuff for the FE's, just need to finish up some handmade items and then we will assemble the bags next week!!

We also made a trip to the Disney store, they were having a really good sale on costumes and stuff! Of course I spent way too much in there, but my DD loves it, so it's all good:eek:!!

Got our docs yesterday, started packing for the littlest ones, got the FE's cut out, still working on the gifts, now gotta figure out costumes...and how to fit them in with everything else!! Time is moving too fast!!!

FE gifts are done!:cool1:

Still waiting to hear back from akelly1499, CaptMarge, and Laniesmom33 room2 regarding names, stateroom numbers, and if they are still participating.

FE gifts are done!:cool1:

Still waiting to hear back from akelly1499, CaptMarge, and Laniesmom33 room2 regarding names, stateroom numbers, and if they are still participating.

Mike thank you for everything you've done. You have made it much easier for me and i'm pretty sure most of us on this thread. :worship::worship::worship:

Have we all decided to wear leis for our meet and greet or since our group is fairly small we may not need to?

Also what time is the safety drill? I don't want it to run into our meeting time so can we maybe start meeting up anywhere from 2:30-3:00 pm?

Mike thank you for everything you've done. You have made it much easier for me and i'm pretty sure most of us on this thread. :worship::worship::worship:

Thanks, although I am only sharing my need to over plan with everyone :rotfl2:

There are others on this site who I think are more responsible for organizing the FE exchange and meet than I, I'm just helping where I can. A big :thumbsup2 to Mandy for starting the list!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter