• Spooky Sailing

• High Seas Halloween

• Halloween on the High Seas

• HalloWonder Cruise

• A High Seas Haunting

Results are only viewable after voting.
This cruise keeps getting better and better!!:yay:

Now if I could only get that Palo reservation:headache:

Maybe if you can check once you get on the ship and see if there are a few that they held back. I think you have to go to Rockin D bar to see if any palo ressie are open

I wanted to let you know I only need 5 leis so that's a total of 9. Maybe we can get 1 more person on board who only need 3 because most places sell them by the dozen

Maybe if you can check once you get on the ship and see if there are a few that they held back. I think you have to go to Rockin D bar to see if any palo ressie are open

I wanted to let you know I only need 5 leis so that's a total of 9. Maybe we can get 1 more person on board who only need 3 because most places sell them by the dozen

I am going to try to get to the ship early and I will go directly there when I get on the ship!

Yes, all we need is someone who needs three. need any JMB910? Or someone who needs 15 :laughing:

I am going to try to get to the ship early and I will go directly there when I get on the ship!

Yes, all we need is someone who needs three. need any JMB910? Or someone who needs 15 :laughing:

JMB910 may have some left from her last cruise, correct me if i'm wrong JMB

JMB910 may have some left from her last cruise, correct me if i'm wrong JMB

I actually can't find ours since we last wore them in 2007 :). If I can't find any at Party City, I would love to get your last three. I will check today and get back to you :).

Hi All,

Mandy has been doing a wonderful (pun intended) job in keeping our room list and thought it would be nice to help her out a little by providing a spread sheet that we can each fill out our details on.

Since we are getting close to the FE deadline, please find the listing at this link: http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AgaLT-zEczisdDZzWXlvcTFmYWx6aEI1cWFhaWtsbFE&hl=en

Everyone has the ability to edit, please add names and change room assignments as needed (Hansen Herd - I just did my best guess as to how you are filling your cabins).

I also have a master list so don't be afraid to mess anything up. If you want a copy once finalized add your email to the end (note where I placed mine).

Count me in for the last three if you still need to. I went to Party City this morning and they told me they packed up the leis last week! So I would love your last three. Just let me know how I can pay for them :).

Thank you, Mike, for the spreadsheet! That is awesome, and so helpful!

The spreadsheet if fab, thanks Mike! And thanks to Mandy for keeping this all organized!:thumbsup2

I added my groups info to the spreadsheet, still waiting on cabin assignments for 3 of us.:wizard:

Hi All,

Mandy has been doing a wonderful (pun intended) job in keeping our room list and thought it would be nice to help her out a little by providing a spread sheet that we can each fill out our details on.

Since we are getting close to the FE deadline, please find the listing at this link: http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AgaLT-zEczisdDZzWXlvcTFmYWx6aEI1cWFhaWtsbFE&hl=en

Everyone has the ability to edit, please add names and change room assignments as needed (Hansen Herd - I just did my best guess as to how you are filling your cabins).

I also have a master list so don't be afraid to mess anything up. If you want a copy once finalized add your email to the end (note where I placed mine).

Mike I can't seem to get it. Do I have to have a google account or something?

JMB great now we have our 12. Let me wait one more week to see if the leis at my Walmart will go down any further, right now they are .75 cents and i'm looking to get them for at least .25 cents, if not i'll order them online and mail them out to you and Babyburrito

Here is a sign I made for our door if anyone else wants to use it. I can change things around, too, if you guys decide you want to change the look.

HallowonderCruise.jpg

Hi, me & my daughter Jasmyne (14) will be on this cruise with you all!

This will be our first Disney cruise and we are really excited! We just orded our fish extender, a cute Winnie the Pooh design! Cant wait to catch up and get to know you all!:banana:

Tacha

I like that graphic jmb910, thanks!!:cool1:

The rest of my group are officially signed up for the boards and should be making their way here soon! I already added their info to the spreadsheet for them as I mentioned earlier. We are all just waiting on cabin assignments now!

I finally found my way here:banana:.

We have cruised once before but this will be our first Disney cruise. I will be with my boyfriend Harrison and our kids Trinityprincess: and Xavierpirate:. They are really looking forward to it and so are we!!

My sister Jessica and cousin Tanya are already on here and I think they have signed me up for everything. The gift exchange sounds like it will be a lot of fun and we defintely want to be a part of it. Now I just need to work on what gifts we will bring!

Crystal

Mike I can't seem to get it. Do I have to have a google account or something?

JMB great now we have our 12. Let me wait one more week to see if the leis at my Walmart will go down any further, right now they are .75 cents and i'm looking to get them for at least .25 cents, if not i'll order them online and mail them out to you and Babyburrito

yes I believe you need a google account to view the sheet. It's free to sign up but if you don't want to get an account just PM me your information and can update and send you a copy.

My sister and I will be at the Promenade see you all there!

Hey EMTMOM, I didn't see you on our FE list, so I just wanted to verify your participation.

On a separate note by daughter Emma, shares the same birthday as your daughter Ella. They are only separated by one letter and 8 years!:rotfl2:

Here is a sign I made for our door if anyone else wants to use it. I can change things around, too, if you guys decide you want to change the look.

HallowonderCruise.jpg

Should I add Dis Boards to this?

Great work everyone on the logo, and the FE spreadsheet, and anything else anyone has done. Very cool!

We are getting excited around here. (I am the Disney nut in the family, and my wife thinks I am obsessed.) We can't wait for stinky NW Indiana October weather to get here so we can go on our vacation. How messed up is that?

We also just decided on our adult FE gifts. It is something that I have never seen or heard of on the boards for a gift. Everyone will love it. (You better, haha.) I can't wait to deliver them. The children's FE gifts have been ready for some time, and since we are driving down we will be bringing them on board with us. We may have to put some work into the 3mo old girl's gift to make it age appropriate.

It seems that I have read somewhere on the boards that DCL is making a bigger deal out of Halloween during the whole month of Oct. and not just the cruises over the 31st. We are not big Halloween fans, but it will be nice to see fall decorations.?.

Great news about "Ducky" Williams being on our cruise. Should be interesting hearing from him about Disney artistry.

See you all 3PM the 25th.

Mic_E_Man

I've been reading on the boards that the Wonder is scheduled for dry dock Oct. 2-17, I can't wait to find out what upgrades it will get!! I'm hoping for Ocean Quest (the club area for the 11-13 yr olds), anyone else?!:banana:

Plus I read about this on another thread: "To prepare for the Alaska sailings, a brand-new venue called Outlook Cafe will be added to the Disney Wonder during dry dock in October. Located high atop deck 10, the 2,500-square-foot Outlook Cafe is a stylish retreat for guests to relax and enjoy a beverage or cocktail as they peer out through floor-to-ceiling, curved glass windows at breathtaking vistas. The design of Outlook Cafe is sophisticated with contemporary Art Deco inspiration. An elegant spiral staircase connects Outlook Cafe with the existing Cove Cafe one deck below. The 65-seat lounge has a granite-topped cocktail bar with comfortable seating throughout the space, all providing picture-perfect views of the surrounding landscapes."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter