• 999 Happy Haunts Cruise

• Creepy Cruising

• Spooky Sailing

• High Seas Halloween

• Halloween on the High Seas

• HalloWonder Cruise

• A High Seas Haunting

Results are only viewable after voting.
Tell your DH Happy Birthday (belated now) and I will have cake or brownies just for him! Hope it was great! popcorn::

Good morning to all. Just wanted to let you all know that if you needed a reason to eat cake today go right ahead. It is my DH 42nd birthday today. i'll start it off with a cinnamon roll this morning then i'll go pick up the cake later at the bakery.

Just checking in on everyone. I hope all is well. I'm here trying to beat this heat. I'm sure going to hate seeing this electris bill for the month.

It looks like HalloWonder is winning on both threads!:cheer2:

Does anyone know if the AKV room doors are wood or metal?
I want to know if my magnets will stick to them.:)

It looks like HalloWonder is winning on both threads!:cheer2:

Does anyone know if the AKV room doors are wood or metal?
I want to know if my magnets will stick to them.:)

The doors are all metal :). We bought some 8 1/2 x 11 magnetic paper that you can print on last year. I think there were 3 sheets in it for $10 at Office Max. Those work great to make door signs with.

Thanks for the info!

I have some magnetic paper and have been making magnets just about since we booked our cruise!:yay:

I was just looking at the FE list, my cousin's family is not listed. Her id is LetsCruise...it will be her, her DH, DS (10) & DD (7)! She (or I) will post her cabin # soon.

I also have some friends & family sailing with us who have not joined here (yet) but would like to participate. I will list them here if you want to add them to the list. We all have GTY rooms so I will post our cabins # as soon as we know them:)!

Crystal, DH, DD (8) & DS (4)
Tacha, DD (14)

Thanks!:thumbsup2

Hi everyone!!!!!!!Happy 4th of July!!!!

I just wanted to let everyone know that we are not going to be going on this cruise anymore. :sad1: My kids' get 2 weeks for spring break this year (which is unusual but the teachers have a conference the week after Easter) and their school's prefer that they take their vacations at that time. So we have switched our cruise to another time. I hope you all will enjoy your cruise. I am sure that you will have a Great time:goodvibes.

Babyburrito--I have sent you a PM.

Have fun everyone!

Vicki

pixiedust:Happy 4th of July everyone!pixiedust:

I am supposed to be hosting a block party but it is pouring down rain here. So I had a few minutes to wish everyone a happy 4th.

Have fun and be safe!pixiedust:

Hope everyone had a great 4th!!

I have updated the FE list...once everyone gets more info such as cabin #'s, if you'll get them to me, I'll add them.

Have a great week!!

My husband and I (DVC members since '95) just booked. This is our third cruise on Disney but first without kids (son in college :yay: and :sad1:).

Hope all you families have a wonderful trip and make magical memories!

Just checking in with everyone. I hope your summer is going great and before you know it school will be back in.

Hello all! Hope everyone is well.

Just wanted to see if we wanted to make a cut-off for the FE list and the group name. I was personally thinking 30 day before the cruise cut-off for FE to give everyone time to get things ready. I know some (myself included) will be personalizing gifts and need a little time. If that's cool with everyone, we can make a 9/25 cut-off for the FE list.

How much longer do you want to vote on the cruise name? We haven't had that many more votes recently, so if everyone wants to make it official soon, just let me know.

I am okay with whatever the group wants to do, so please be honest.

Have a great weekend!!

I think a 9/25 cutoff is a great idea. That should be plenty of time to get things going.

Should we have that as the cutoff date for the name, too? I think keeping one cutoff date to remember should be good. Unless eveyone is OK with HalloWonder. I think that was the one that got the most votes...

Is anyone good with making a graphic?

Hey Gang

We are all ready to go! We were able last night to get all of our reservations in. We even got an adult brunch at Palo. We missed out on Palo last time and can't wait given everyone else's reviews on the boards. Just for the heck of it, we even printed out the forms even though we still have 3 months to fill them out. The excitement is defintely growing at our house!:cool1:

Congratulations on getting all of your reservations! I am going to try to get a reservation for us at Palo's for brunch also. So I will hopefully see you there!
:yay:

Just booked my reservation!!!!! I'll be bringing my sister along and leaving my husband and kids behind! This will be my 4th Disney cruise and my sister's first! I can't wait for her to see what an incredible experience DCL is!

Hello everyone, looks like HalloWonder is winning. Yay we're getting closer to the name of our group.

Have a great weekend

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter