• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 25, 2008 Western DD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to let everyone know that I had to cancel this cruise, I'm going back to school to get my nursing degree. Agraygirl will take over the website...We are in the process of transfering the domain to her account. In the mean time you can go to halloweenonthehighseas.net.

I'm sad, but going back to school is exciting. I hope everyone has a great time, and I hope to crusie with many of you on the new ship in 2010 .

Virginia

Annielle..........

We live close enough that we will leave a day early but we will drive.
And i will most likely tell them we are going to the beach or maybe disney and then the day of the cruise get up early and just head for the ship. Without saying anything.

When the know they will know!:rotfl: :rotfl:
Can you imagine the JOY!!!!!!!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I had to cancel this cruise, I'm going back to school to get my nursing degree. Agraygirl will take over the website...We are in the process of transfering the domain to her account. In the mean time you can go to halloweenonthehighseas.net.

I'm sad, but going back to school is exciting. I hope everyone has a great time, and I hope to crusie with many of you on the new ship in 2010 .

Virginia

Sorry to hear that you won't be joining us on this cruise Virginia! But you sound really happy to be doing your nursing degree so I wish you the best of luck with that! I'm sorry that we won't get to meet you, but I'm sure you will be cruising again in the future. Thanks for all your work on the website and once again good luck with your studies!

Best wishes Virginia! DW wants to sail on one of the new ships during their maiden years. Perhaps we'll see you then!

S&C

Stopping In to say Hi!!!

Sorry to hear we won't have the pleasure of meeting you this time Virginia. Best of wishes to you and your nursing career.

Ok, LYNN!!, you are keeping the cruise a SECRET??? HOW ARE YOU GOING TO PREPARE for the cruise without the kids finding out, you know the costumes, pirate night, clothing charts, packing lists,:rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: THE INSANITY of finding MATCHING DINNER ATTIRE:lmao: :rotfl2: ( YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU!!!!:grouphug: ) all kidding aside, that's awesome. I wish we would have kept it a secret from Taylor. What fun!! and I can't wait to see pictures of your new living room.

ulittletinker Good Luck with going back to school. The bad news is you are going to be very busy for the next few years. The good news is when you are done you will have a career that is very rewarding. If you don't already have a sense of humor you will before long. I have been a nurse for 14 years and I love the patients, especially the geriatric ones. They have such stories to tell if you take time to talk to them. Maybe in a few years we will meet on another cruise.

Hello everyone!!

This is only my 2nd post ever, so please bear with me on this...

DH and I are officially joining the Halloween cruise 08 group! It will be our first Disney cruise, we are very excited to say the least! We've sailed on Holland America once before to Eastern Carribean, a great trip...but, ever since then, I've wanted to book DCL, which I did about a month ago!! Got a category 6 stateroom for the two of us. Did I say we're excited??

Now, a little about us........

We're from NC...been married for almost 16 years, both 41 yo...but definitely kids at heart, especially when it comes to vacationing. Alot of our friends and family wonder why we go to Disney so much, especially without children...it's nice to find a place of kindred spirits who don't need an explanation...ya'll know what I mean......::yes::
We have 5 children....2 basset hounds (3yo and 5 mos) and 3 kitties who have all been rescued at some point, who knows exactly how old they are?! Let's just say, they all have a great life!!

I am a microbiologist, hubby is computer geek. We work hard so that we can play harder...I live to plan vacations!!! Well, here we are...looking forward to meeting lots of nice folks on the boards!!

Dawn and Jim :earsgirl: pirate:

Glad to have you aboard Dawn and Jim!! You've come to the right place if you like to plan:goodvibes That's our speciality around here.

Need any help just post up, everyone here is very helpful and many are knowledgable about all things Disney!!!:banana:

Just stopping in i have been nusy and exhausted the past 2 days.

I HAVE JURY duty tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!! YUCK YUCK YUCK! I hope that is does ot go any further than tomorrow! I hope i dont have to do anythng but go in and say i dont believe in the court systems and i should not be here........THINK THAT WILL WORK!?!?!?!?!

I SO MUCH HOPE THAT I CAN KEEP THIS A SECRET!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHA it could become hard with all the FLOW CHARTS and LISTS and SEWING!!!!! BUT i am hoping to use alot from last year for the boys and maybe me. So the matching stuff shoudl go fairly smoothly

WELCOME DAWN AND JIM!!!!!!!! You have definitley come to the right place to plan!!!! HOW FUN! You are going to have such a great time!!!!!! half the fun for me is PLANNING!!!

Soon i will be starting a clothing chart!!!!!!!!! my first list for this cruise!!!:woohoo:

Hey dizzi, I Hope you don't get Jury Duty if you don't want to do it. I have been called 5 times. I served on two, one was a murder trial. I have to say that it sure was interesting.

A big welcome to Dawn and Jim. Just holler if you have any questions.

Truthfully if it wasnt for the kids and having to be away from them for over night and stuff i would LOVE to do it!

But it just doesnt work out so well with the kids.

Maybe one day when they arre older and i can enjoy a good interactive Murder Mystery!!!!!!:confused3 :rotfl:

I just wanted to let everyone know that I had to cancel this cruise, I'm going back to school to get my nursing degree...I'm sad, but going back to school is exciting. I hope everyone has a great time, and I hope to crusie with many of you on the new ship in 2010. Virginia
We will miss you Virginia! We sure enjoyed getting to know you on the last cruise, esp our pre-cruise Olympia trip. Thanks for all your work on the website.

The PAHW
:surfweb: pirate:

Hello everyone!!... kids at heart...our friends and family wonder why we go to Disney so much, especially without children... We have 5 children....2 basset hounds...and 3 kitties ...they all have a great life!! I am a microbiologist, hubby is computer geek... We work hard so that we can play harder...Dawn and Jim :earsgirl: pirate:
Kindred spirits!

Honey, come and meet our new friends! (Calls to The Pirate who is down in the ManCave). Wow, we could have written your bio! Just add a couple of years to your ages (cough, cough) and substitute 'gerontologist' for 'microbiologist'. The rest is all the same, right down to the great life for the "kids". My hubby tells everyone that when he dies, he wants to come back as one of my dogs.

Welcome aboard! Our last cruise was so much fun; and all because we got to know DISfolks before we left. In fact, our favorites are back on this cruise. :cool1: It's like cruisin' with family, only with adult beverages and without the fight over the imaginary line in the back seat.

The PAHW (The Pirate and his wench)
:surfweb: pirate:

Wow, so many posts to try to catch up on, sorry I only skimmed but will try to catch up later.

Ulittletinker, so sorry you won't be able to join us. Good luck!!!

Welcome newbies and welcome back to those of you who have been away for awhile.

Well back from Marathon weekend at disney, it was amazing, DH and I have our medals and are wearing them proud. Weather was beautiful, I even got a sunburn. However, back to reality and snow.

Off to get ready for work, will check back later.

Kim

I hope you all dont mind but I took the liberty of adding a private forum and a chat area to our website. The password is the same.

As far as the chat area goes, if we want to make one night where we can all chat like wednesdays or thursdays we can coordinate things and get to know each other better.

Virginia sent me a copy of the original site which I uploaded however there is a bar caross the top of every page that I find frustrating, I believe Yahoo added this.:confused3

Hello everyone! I haven't posted in awhile. I had gotten logged out and misplaced my password. I have saved it now so maybe I won't have that problem again.

Arlene - did I read somewhere along that you were from Tennessee?

Thanks to all for the wonderful welcome!!

If DH thinks I was planning before I found this group....HA...he hasn't seen anything yet!!

So...anyway, I do have my first question...how to access the group website?

and to PAHW...wow!! we DO have alot in common...I, myself am a pirate's wench as well...and our house has the "mancave"....HA!!

Hey guys....Jury duty worked out fine. Sat around for 5 hours and was sent home!!!!!!

But in those 5 hours i got tired of reading and

MADE MY FIRST LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just of clothes i have now that i think we will use for the cruise and what i may have to do to them(alter etc.)

WOW..........i feel complete in some way that i have made my first list for this cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter