October 21, 2015

bobkim2340

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if Universal is planning anything on 10/21/2015 for Back to the Future 2?

This might sound like a stupid question.... But is that date significant for some reason? Is that the date they go to in the future?

if you saw the movie, it would make sense.
or if you are into those movies, it would make a lot more of sense..

from wiki, which i rarely go to for anything:

On October 26, 1985, Dr. Emmett "Doc" Brown arrives in his flying DeLorean time machine and persuades Marty McFly and his girlfriend, Jennifer Parker, to come back to the future with him to help their future children. Biff Tannenwitnesses their departure. They arrive on October 21, 2015, where Doc electronically hypnotizes Jennifer and leaves her asleep in an alley, explaining that she should not have too much knowledge of future events. He has Marty pose as his son to refuse an offer to participate in a robbery with Biff's grandson, Griff.

talk and gossip about an event could occur at the darkside on that date above.

Express passes were (at one time) very high for that day, but since have gone back to normal. Something may have been tentatively planned but cancelled from what I can gather.

I had seen that also about a month ago - We were going to plan a trip around it so hopefully they do something

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter