October 2019 Check-In Thread!

Oga's reservations only open up 14 days out. There was an error with the system a few days ago that allowed some people to get reservations in October, but that was quickly changed when Disney realized the error. Check again 14 days before you want to go. There will likely be some openings.
You know who my new favorite person is? YOU ARE!!!

What is going on Oct 19th?? Hotel rates through the roof that night! The following nights are more reasonable, but ouch!

What is going on Oct 19th?? Hotel rates through the roof that night! The following nights are more reasonable, but ouch!

Maybe just because it’s a Saturday? Typically all hotels have higher rates on Fridays and Saturdays.

There is a big produce convention in town 16-19. We ran up against that too!

I just checked the Official Oct. Park hours, and see that from Sept 6 thru Nov. 3 they are having a Dia de los Muertos and a Plaza de la Familia in DL and DCA respectively. I'm still waiting for WOC to be posted in Oct Anyone know what these too events are about -I did read the descriptions, but cant tell if they are just music/character events or what? Could these events have an impact on WOC???

EEEK Just booked October 19-22 Staying at the Tropicana. Myself & my 19 yr old daughter who turned 20 that week. I have only been to DL one other time in 2008. I am a WDW freq flyer...

SO HELP ME! bring it all on!

Thinking Oogie party on 10/20?

I thought Utah wasn't happening anymore? I guess it is all the produce people! Nervous about crowd sizes. Seems it is always busy the past few years.

We are booked for Oct 13th and 14th. So disappointed that the Halloween Party sold out before I could finalize our dates but very happy to be able to my GS during Halloween time. We will be staying at Anaheim Majestic for the one night. I sure hope I can get reservations for the 13th since the 14th is good to go lol. We have the Flex Pass.

I'm coming back for the 17-21st! I usually go the week before for my birthday but this year it falls on Canadian Thanksgiving and my family would lose their minds if I took off for my annual solo trip! I'm at the Desert Inn this time around. So excited!

I thought Utah wasn't happening anymore? I guess it is all the produce people! Nervous about crowd sizes. Seems it is always busy the past few years.

The UEA (Utah Education Association) Convention was always in Salt Lake for the Teachers and most of the districts made that same weekend their Fall Break for the students. So everyone that was out that week would make the trip down. Now there is no Convention so the school districts have more flexibility to choose different weeks for Fall Break.

I know several have their break Oct 17-21st and several have their break the following week this year...

Are all the Carthay Circle dinners for 10/23 really booked? I’ve been checking for dinner times for that day every day and today was when I saw Lamplight Lounge dinner times come up for the first time, but no CC. I went directly to the CC page and it lets me search dinner times but says nothing available. Before, nothing past 2:30 even came up. :confused3

Are all the Carthay Circle dinners for 10/23 really booked? I’ve been checking for dinner times for that day every day and today was when I saw Lamplight Lounge dinner times come up for the first time, but no CC. I went directly to the CC page and it lets me search dinner times but says nothing available. Before, nothing past 2:30 even came up. :confused3

Nevermind... they showed up today!

One month from today, 10-11-19, we will be in the parks. :dogdance:Flight landing at 9:45 am at SNA, then off to BWPPI. Drop off luggage, then the fun starts. We have 2 parties booked. Everything else booked, except Oga's. Six fun days in the parks total. Then back to reality on the 17th and houseguests on the 18th.

Hey all! My best friend and I will be here for our first Halloween experience from October 27th to Nov 1st! Staying at Paradise Pier. Can't wait to be back home!

Hours are almost up for our end of October visit. It's starting to feel real! Made our only table service ressie for Blue Bayou yesterday. I have way too many quick service food items I want to try, so table service had to get cut to make room!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter