October 2019 Check-In Thread!

I’m also having problems getting any reservation at Lamplight Lounge for any meal any day of our trip.

I may just call today to see if it’s actually booked up or if it’s the system. I just don’t want to be on hold forever.

you can tell if its still locked if it you look at the operation times for the specific restaurant on the calendar day, if its only showing lunch hours its still locked.
My bet is the system as it seems even the CM's cant do anything
restaurant 1.PNGrestaurant 2.PNG

We just booked 10/4 to 10/6! Staying at the Majestic for the first time. We aren’t usually off property so this will be a new experience.

Me and my two adult daughters. So excited!!

I’m also having problems getting any reservation at Lamplight Lounge for any meal any day of our trip.

I may just call today to see if it’s actually booked up or if it’s the system. I just don’t want to be on hold forever.
I called today. Disney Dining Rep told me entertainment hasn’t settled the park hours yet and it’s affecting their available reservations. She said to call Disney Guest Correspondence and complain. I guess disney dining cast members getting a lot of unhappy people. It’s out of their control.

I called today. Disney Dining Rep told me entertainment hasn’t settled the park hours yet and it’s affecting their available reservations. She said to call Disney Guest Correspondence and complain. I guess disney dining cast members getting a lot of unhappy people. It’s out of their control.
Argh. Thanks for the update!

On a positive note, I was able to snag a Lamplight Lounge reservation for lunch. If the Fantasmic packages don’t come out (or fill up), at least I have the three places I want. I imagine more Lamplight Lounge lunch reservations will open up when they figure out the dinner times. Sigh.

I called as well today and to say the CM was annoyed would be an understatement. I assume at this point the amount of people they are turning away daily is as many if not more than they are able to help. I feel for them.

Looks like some dinner hours are updated through the 12th but still no ADR available.

Last edited:
Looks like some dinner hours are updated through the 12th but still no ADR available.
I wonder if this means the ADRs will open up overnight?

ETA: Also, when I checked on the Fantasmic! Hungry Bear package, I noticed that the only dates available were Fri, Sat, Sun, even though Fantasmic! is listed as showing every night the first two weeks of October on the entertainment calendar. Do you think they will only be offering meal packages on the weekend? Maybe it's because there is only one show on weeknights instead of two?

Last edited:

I wonder if this means the ADRs will open up overnight?

ETA: Also, when I checked on the Fantasmic! Hungry Bear package, I noticed that the only dates available were Fri, Sat, Sun, even though Fantasmic! is listed as showing every night the first two weeks of October on the entertainment calendar. Do you think they will only be offering meal packages on the weekend? Maybe it's because there is only one show on weeknights instead of two?

Looks like the ADRs were released last night (Midnight?). I spot checked a few and they are available through the 12th. I notice WOC is not available after Sept 28 but Fantasmic!, which was said to only be available for Fri-Sun, is listed every day so they may still be working the schedule before they release the packages. We are going Oct 13-17 so anxiously awaiting hours and ADRs.

Looks like the ADRs were released last night (Midnight?). I spot checked a few and they are available through the 12th. I notice WOC is not available after Sept 28 but Fantasmic!, which was said to only be available for Fri-Sun, is listed every day so they may still be working the schedule before they release the packages. We are going Oct 13-17 so anxiously awaiting hours and ADRs.
YES!

Fantasmic packages are open (at least through Oct 12). You CAN book mid-week- I have one for Tues Oct 8.

It looks like Lamplight Lounge has dinner packages for non-party days as well.

Also, BONUS- Oga’s Cantina reservations are open through Oct 12 as well. They were taking reservations 14 days out, but it looks like it’s dropped into the larger window.

Fantasmic packages are open (at least through Oct 12). You CAN book mid-week- I have one for Tues Oct 8.
Hmm, which restaurant did you book your package with? I wonder if it's only Hungry Bear that doesn't have any Fantasmic! packages mid-week (because I still don't see anything bookable for HB except on Fri-Sun).

ETA: Just checked the DL website (since I was curious), and it looks like both River Belle and Blue Bayou have midweek packages, but Hungry Bear does not. My guess is this is because there is only one show on those nights, so they needed to offer fewer packages.

Also, BONUS- Oga’s Cantina reservations are open through Oct 12 as well. They were taking reservations 14 days out, but it looks like it’s dropped into the larger window.
Thanks for this info! I didn't even think to check if Oga's reservations had opened up. Now I have all of my reservations set! :)

I have a question about booking a F! package at BB that should probably go on another thread (sorry!) but I’m in a hurry and need to get to work...

I’m looking at booking Oct 4. I want the second show, hoping there will be fireworks and we can do both, but every time I try for booking, no matter how late, gives me the first show. Is it possible to book the second show? Can I call and switch if I book the first? I’ve been told here that you can do it the day of, but I’d rather get it locked down ahead of time.

TIA!

YES!

It looks like Lamplight Lounge has dinner packages for non-party days as well.

Woooooohooooooo! Thank you for posting this. I just made a regular ADR and immediately rebooked for the dining package. We were bummed that we couldn’t do the F! dining package mid week. This will actually be our first time at BB and F! So it’s great news that Disney decided to this!

Hmm, which restaurant did you book your package with? I wonder if it's only Hungry Bear that doesn't have any Fantasmic! packages mid-week (because I still don't see anything bookable for HB except on Fri-Sun).

ETA: Just checked the DL website (since I was curious), and it looks like both River Belle and Blue Bayou have midweek packages, but Hungry Bear does not. My guess is this is because there is only one show on those nights, so they needed to offer fewer packages.

Thanks for this info! I didn't even think to check if Oga's reservations had opened up. Now I have all of my reservations set! :)
Yes, I should have specified- I didn’t check Hungry Bear, my bad!

I have a question about booking a F! package at BB that should probably go on another thread (sorry!) but I’m in a hurry and need to get to work...

I’m looking at booking Oct 4. I want the second show, hoping there will be fireworks and we can do both, but every time I try for booking, no matter how late, gives me the first show. Is it possible to book the second show? Can I call and switch if I book the first? I’ve been told here that you can do it the day of, but I’d rather get it locked down ahead of time.

TIA!
I’m not sure- I didn’t even noticed the 1st show/2nd show, but I’d like to know the answer as well!

Update: someone was having issues with Oga’s reservations at the end of September. It looks like the extended window may have been a glitch and it’s now closed, or there is currently as issue with the system, or they really are completely filled up (unlikely). My reservations from earlier today still show up in my plans.

Hi all! So excited to be heading back to DL soon. We'll be there October 13-17th. I'm finally able to search for reservations during our dates, but they're all coming back with no available times. I read the previous posts and it looks like this is just a system issue?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter