October 2017 Discount and code watch

Booked an 8 night stay with Deluxe Dining @ the Contemporary the end of October 2017 w/ DH & DS. Hoping for a discount as well!

Planning for end of October but resort not yet picked, but have a short list of "maybes." Hoping for a Fall Pin/discount eventually. Following along.

Just recently discovered DVC point rental. There is a forum about it here on the dis. Got a 7 day Boardwalk Villa studio for October for a great rate. Just throwing it out there for consideration. Has to be prepaid on the reservation date though (in this case 11 months ahead!)

Planning October 18-23 trip. No reservations made yet. Still deciding on resort POR or POFQ. I would love a discount

Just got final approval from the other half, First week of October it is.
Providing we can get FD.

Just got final approval from the other half, First week of October it is.
Providing we can get FD.
This is the same week we are planning too. We haven't been in a couple years and I have received PIN codes the last two years, that I haven't been able to use. Crossing my fingers, I'll get another one or Disney will come out with a good discount.

This is the same week we are planning too. We haven't been in a couple years and I have received PIN codes the last two years, that I haven't been able to use. Crossing my fingers, I'll get another one or Disney will come out with a good discount.
For our family, FD is the only discount that makes sense. I'm thinking we have about 4 months till we can go on full-time discount watch.

For our family, FD is the only discount that makes sense. I'm thinking we have about 4 months till we can go on full-time discount watch.
I would agree with that timeline. I think around April we will be able to start anticipating what types of discounts will be released. I'm also hoping for FD as that would work out best for my family too, but I would be happy with any type of discount. We will just have to wait and see.

I would agree with that timeline. I think around April we will be able to start anticipating what types of discounts will be released. I'm also hoping for FD as that would work out best for my family too, but I would be happy with any type of discount. We will just have to wait and see.
I'm with you, wait and see. And try to ignore the "Free dining is over for fall" threads. It seems like every year people come up with all sorts of theories about why Disney will end FD.

Planning a seven day trip in the beginning of October. We will most likely be back at CBR. Hoping for free dining again!

We are going the last week of October. Right now we are booked at Sports but will most likely change that if discounts come out for when we are there. We've been doing 3-4 day visits for our past few visits and this is our first 8 day trip in a few years, I am super excited for this one. I said a few years ago I would never stay at a Value resort again, hopefully I am not kicking myself if we do stay at ASSp.

Looking at 8 nights at Boardwalk at the end of October. Keeping an eye out in here. Thanks!

Following! We are headed to AoA mid-October for a wedding. Lots of family staying at AoA, but hoping for FD to come out and could possibly be switching resorts if FD usu a good savings!

Planning a trip to Port Orleans Riverside October 14th through the 21st. Would love some sort of discount.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter