October 2015 PTR: a “Halloweenie” and her Fearless Companion conquer their first HHN!

Welcome home but wow that was a quick trip it seems! geez, I felt like we were just counting down and now it's done. So hard to return home after fabulous trips but alas it must be done. Glad Jake was able to take your mom to lunch and visit the cemetery, I can imagine it was quite hard to not be there with them. <3

I hope you had a blast on your trip, can't wait to hear/read/see pics about it all! However you can keep your cold weather up north! lol

Alrighty everyone, I have started the official trip report. Since it turned out to be a whole mixed up bunch of everything, I decided to put it over on the Orlando Hotels & Attractions board (its a little more of an "anything goes" place versus the Universal or Disney dedicated trip report forums).

I would love for you all to join me there:

http://www.disboards.com/threads/ca...lloween-inspired-offsite-tr-oct-2015.3457471/

Not so scary & otherwise, you tried it and liked it! that's a win lol.

It was a rare rain-free week, maybe the pattern will continue next year.

sorry we weren't able to meet up with the group, found ourselves running out of steam towards end of trip, the idea of driving back up to U was daunting.

Not so scary & otherwise, you tried it and liked it! that's a win lol.

It was a rare rain-free week, maybe the pattern will continue next year.

sorry we weren't able to meet up with the group, found ourselves running out of steam towards end of trip, the idea of driving back up to U was daunting.

The weather was absolutely spectacular. Couldn't have even hoped for it to be that nice.

We didn't end up at the Dismeet either :sad1: . We were there at Margaritaville that evening, but there was no way on God's green earth that we would have found anyone in the masses of people. Our cell service was having issues (we use Telus here at home, which switched to T Mobile when we crossed the border) and I didn't get @Lynne G 's text until AFTER we arrived back in Buffalo (along with a whole slew of others.......sigh :(). I was so bummed.

Yeah, I was sorry to miss ya too. There's always another time. It was awesome weather. I came home in pants and a jacket. Just to welcome me back, this Monday, we had a low of 24 F and had to scrape our car windows of frost. Hello fall. Now we have some southerly winds and in the 70's, but by tomorrow, back to low 60's.

I did the unmasking tour and really enjoyed it. We had a great tour guide. Can't wait to see what you have to say. Oh, and I did hit that NYPD pizza place. The salad and cannoli were pretty good, the cheesesteak was not what I was expecting, and most likely won't return there. The people were nice though. Never did get to steak n shake, so that's another place to hit next time.

Thinking of hitting a Hash a GoGo out in SD this winter. Maybe a late breakfast, as it's seems to be not far from our hotel. I would think it would be the same large portions. I can actually make a reservation, so I may do that.

ok, maybe next yea!

lynne - we are fans of the venue in Vegas, such huge portions that late breakfast will certainly fuel your day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter