• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 2015 DISers list -If you'd like to say hello, see who will be at USO

Lynne G

DIS Veteran
I'll keep a list of all the homies that will be at USO in October, so those who would like to meet up can do so. Looking forward to meeting new friends.

JohnnyB2 - September 28 to October 5

Tink1957 - (With DS) - September 29 to October 6

WDWFLGirl - (with DS 10 -happy birthday) - September 30 to October 4

JustCallMeMommy - October 2 to 5

Mischief32 - October 3 to 6

Thedjwaver - 3 to 7

Wdwpracticalprin - (with DH, DD and DM) - 5 to 7

Heidijanesmith - (with Rod, Heidi and Alexandra) - 6 to 11

Keishashadow - 7 to 10

Bluer101 - 8 to 11

Alvernon90 - 9 to 12

Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina (with DH Steve) - 10 to 17

LynneG - 11 to 15

Pcstang - 11 or 12 to 15 or 16

Anned279 - 13 to 20

Dixonontour - (with DH and DD Anna) - 14 to 24

Chmurf - (with 3A and 1C) -15 to 16 (onsite) and 11, 23, 29, and 30 (day visitors)

Jtowntoflorida - 16 to 18

Malecifentevilsister (with DH) 16 to 26

Tiggergal15 - 18 to 23

Threeboysandachickie - (with DH and oldest DS) - 23-31

Brenda Kim (with DB Steven) - 26 to 28

Last edited:
My brother (Steven) and I (Brenda) October 26-28th, staying at Cabana Bay!! You can't miss us, my brother is 6'8''!

We will be at Cabana Bay 9/29 to 10/6 just DS and I...looking forward to HHN 25 :cool1:

Hope we see you there :goodvibes

october 15-16 (1 nighter) at RPR
day visits scheduled Oct 11, 23, 29, 30 (Passholders)
party of 3 (2A+1C)

I was hoping that some of you might be interested in meeting up in Citywalk (maybe at Margaritaville?) after the parks close on Monday, October 12th. There's no HHN that night, so the parks are open until 8 pm. PM me or post here if you want to join DH and I for a meal or beverage :) .

I was hoping that some of you might be interested in meeting up in Citywalk (maybe at Margaritaville?) after the parks close on Monday, October 12th. There's no HHN that night, so the parks are open until 8 pm. PM me or post here if you want to join DH and I for a meal or beverage :) .

Me! meal or beverage is fine. Like Margaritaville, but also like the Pizza place. Closer, will decide via vote.:D

Me! meal or beverage is fine. Like Margaritaville, but also like the Pizza place. Closer, will decide via vote.:D

Pizza, as in at Vivo? I am pretty sure we'd be up for that :) .

So yay! That's you, me and Steve so far. A good start on a Dismeet!! There can be photos, right? No one is going to be camera shy? 'Cause I've got a trip report to write afterward and I think it would be super cool to have some special guests featured in it :teeth: .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter