October 2015 DISers list -If you'd like to say hello, see who will be at USO

I'll be there 9/30-10/4 with DS for his 10th birthday. He just recently got into HP so he's super excited to go to Hogsmead and Diagon Alley.

All caught up. Wahoo to those arriving in 2 weeks! Hoping the storms that have hit FLA are gone and no rain for us end of September/October going.

A big Happy 10th Birthday to WDWFLGirl's DS. A great time to visit and see all the HP stuff. Exciting indeed.

JohnnyB2 and Tink1957 (and DS) hope you had safe travels and are enjoying USO or other in Orlando.

Lucky WDWFLGirl and her birthday boy leave today! Have a great time, and safe travels to you also.

Tomorrow's October and JustCallMeMommy, Mischief32, and Thedjwaver are all set to arrive at USO soon, in the next couple of days. Safe travels to you all! So exciting to see so many starting to arrive to enjoy the Halloween month at the Dark Side.

I'm almost in single digits, Wahoo!

Hope Thedjwaver and Wdwpracticalprin are enjoying their last day. Hope you all had a great time!

JohnnyB2, Tink1957 and DS, WDWFLGirl and her newly aged DS, JustCallMeMommy, and Mischief32, hope you all arrived home safely and had a wonderful time at Universal. Trip Reports anyone?

Heidijanesmith and gang, hope you are enjoying your stay.

Keishashadow is arriving today! Wahoo! Have a great time!

Bluer101 and family will be in route tomorrow. Safe trip and have fun with all the homies!

Alvernon90, Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina, Pcstang, and Me! will all be arriving this weekend. So looking forward to say hello. And, if all want a meal together at Margaritaville on the 12th, just let me know. The more the merrier.

Anned279, Dixonontour and her family, Chmurf and gang, Jtowntoflorida and Malecifentevilsister, with her DH will be arriving next week. Say hello to me if you see me. I enjoy saying hello to fellow Disers. Have a great time. Almost there!

Alvernon90, Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina, Pcstang, and Me! will all be arriving this weekend. So looking forward to say hello. And, if all want a meal together at Margaritaville on the 12th, just let me know. The more the merrier.

We're still up for it. Are we planning a meeting place and time?

Had a great time meeting and having dinner with Lynne and Mac! I forgot about this thread...sorry I missed the rest of you.

Had a great time meeting and having dinner with Lynne and Mac! I forgot about this thread...sorry I missed the rest of you.

I am so sorry to have missed out on the meet. We had some phone issues while we were there.....we use Telus at home, which switches to T Mobile once we cross the US border....and we didn't get a whole slew of texts while we were in Florida. My phone starting ping ponging away as soon as we crossed back into Canada, and messages from a week prior were there. Dang technology.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter