October 2015 Check-In Thread

Wow- the end of October is more than half over! I had a chance to update the lists today. :yay::yay::yay:

On my way to the airport at 5:15 a.m. tomorrow to meet my brother! My dh gave me the sweetest birthday card tonight that he made with Mickey and Minnie on the front wishing me happy birthday and welcoming me to DLR....got my suitcases almost packed and outfits picked out; I am sooooo excited!!!

On my way to the airport at 5:15 a.m. tomorrow to meet my brother! My dh gave me the sweetest birthday card tonight that he made with Mickey and Minnie on the front wishing me happy birthday and welcoming me to DLR....got my suitcases almost packed and outfits picked out; I am sooooo excited!!!

What airport? We are flying out of Sac!

Drove up from the Bay Area last night on an impromptu trip and arrived at Wyndham garden grove at 130am due to an I5 closure after mudnight LOL.

Two more sleeps until we head to the airport! But we're not hitting DL until Thursday.

Spending tomorrow at the hospital because my doctor wants an MRI on my broken leg. She may decide to cast it after all, but I'm hoping not!

Leaving after work on Wednesday! So pretty much it's going to be the longest work day ever... also with traffic and a stop for dinner at Harris Ranch, probably won't get to the hotel until 11/11:30pm. Zzzzzzzzzzz... can't wait!!!!

Wow, it's officially November! Hope everyone had fun and safe trips to Disneyland Resort in October 2015! It was fun to keep up with the planning and reports with the Dis boards. Wishing you all many magical adventures!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter