October 2014

I'm soo excited. It's September now and my trip is Oct 26th! I got my fastpasses except for Be Our Guest lunch and everything is paid for already. Now the waiting game. This is my first solo trip and I am so excited. (No one else wanted to come with me and I was determined I am going to WDW anyway). I can do what I want when I want and no waiting on anyone else! I can ride Splash Mountain as many times as I want. :cool1:

I'm soo excited. It's September now and my trip is Oct 26th! I got my fastpasses except for Be Our Guest lunch and everything is paid for already. Now the waiting game. This is my first solo trip and I am so excited. (No one else wanted to come with me and I was determined I am going to WDW anyway). I can do what I want when I want and no waiting on anyone else! I can ride Splash Mountain as many times as I want. :cool1:

I am like that with Star Tours. I would happily ride that all day if everyone in my party would let me! I rode it 8 times last year in Disneyland the day I was there by myself! I admit I was feeling a little nauseated by the end, but it was worth it!

Our trip is 10/26 as well and I LOVE Splash Mountain also! DH likes SM too so he doesn't care if we ride it multiple times!

Going with my DH Oct 9th through 18. Staying at POFQ from the 11th to 18th. Can't wait. First time as adults only.:yay::yay:

10/4 - 10/11 - Counting down the days. First time stay @ BLT 2 Bdrm, MK view

BayLakeTower_fireworks.jpg
Disney.%20Bay%20Lake%20Tower.%20exterior%20and%20fireworks_full.jpeg

We are going 19th oct to the 30th. Have been to disney a few times but this is the first time we have stopped on disney property. We are staying at CBR and taking our 7 year old grandson with us for his first ever trip. Can't wait to see his face.he is really excited about being able to unlock the door with his wrist band.

Now I'm starting to get nervous about crowds. We're going in late October/early November. EasyWDW and TP differ somewhat - Easy says it's going to be less crowded than TP... but how crowded IS crowded in late October?

I think TP has most days at a 4 or 5. Everything I've read says that free dining gives the illusion of crowds because of the lack of availability of ADRs, but doesn't affect park attendance. For those of you who frequently go in October, what can we expect?

Thanks!

We will be at Pop from Oct 12th to Oct 19th. Celebrating our Birthdays and Anniversary!

29 days and counting!!! I hope the days fly by till we are at BLT and enjoying the Food and Wine festival again . I'm not going crazy about the crowd predictions - it will be what it will be and we can't change it, so we'll just go with the flow. At least we will be in the best place!
So happy to have gotten a reservation for Illuminations Dessert Party!! My daughter and I did it in May and had a blast. I highly recommend it.
Hope everyone has a great time!

29 days and counting!!! I hope the days fly by till we are at BLT and enjoying the Food and Wine festival again . I'm not going crazy about the crowd predictions - it will be what it will be and we can't change it, so we'll just go with the flow. At least we will be in the best place!
So happy to have gotten a reservation for Illuminations Dessert Party!! My daughter and I did it in May and had a blast. I highly recommend it.
Hope everyone has a great time!

All the resorts seem to be booked that last weekend before Halloween. :scared1: I hope it isn't too crowded. At least with fast pass we are guaranteed some rides without a long wait.

We are going 19th oct to the 30th. Have been to disney a few times but this is the first time we have stopped on disney property. We are staying at CBR and taking our 7 year old grandson with us for his first ever trip. Can't wait to see his face.he is really excited about being able to unlock the door with his wrist band.

Oh how exciting!! :cool1: We have taken our kids several times now but each trip has been so special and we have such amazing memories with our kids there over the years.

4 weeks from today we will be in Disney for our surprise Halloween trip!! :cool1::cool1: Our Magic Bands shipped today! Can anyone tell me about how many days it was from the day you got your shipment confirmation to the day your bands arrived? I need to make sure I grab the mail before my kids do! LOL! Thx!

4 weeks from today we will be in Disney for our surprise Halloween trip!! :cool1::cool1: Our Magic Bands shipped today! Can anyone tell me about how many days it was from the day you got your shipment confirmation to the day your bands arrived? I need to make sure I grab the mail before my kids do! LOL! Thx!

Saturday morning I got the email that my bands shipped via USPS parcel post. However, there was no tracking available until yesterday morning. It shows my bands are being sent from Memphis, TN and estimated to be delivered Monday, 10/8. I live in Northern Virginia. Hope that helps.

Only 22 days till we take off! Magic Bands arrived yesterday. Just made lunch FastPass for Be Our Guest - the invitation email arrived this afternoon. We'll go on our last day. I don't usually plan too much, but we have our departure day all set. Since we're staying at BLT, it will be easy to do rope drop at MK ( a first for us!), ride whatever we can before our early lunch at BOG, then head to EPCOT for some last indulgences at F&W. Our flight is at 8:00 p.m, so we can get a lot in!
:cool1:

Only 22 days till we take off! Magic Bands arrived yesterday. Just made lunch FastPass for Be Our Guest - the invitation email arrived this afternoon. We'll go on our last day. I don't usually plan too much, but we have our departure day all set. Since we're staying at BLT, it will be easy to do rope drop at MK ( a first for us!), ride whatever we can before our early lunch at BOG, then head to EPCOT for some last indulgences at F&W. Our flight is at 8:00 p.m, so we can get a lot in! :cool1:
What is the invitation email for BOG? I keep hearing about this.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter