October 2014

So we just decided today that we're sure we want to go back to Disney in October of 2014. We've never done Food and Wine, and we've also never gone to the MNSSHP.:cool1: We're also going to add on 3 Universal days because I think I read the new Harry Potter section of the park will be open by then (don't quote me on that one).

I thought I'd be the only nut who would be planning this early and would have to start the thread. I should have known better;).

I don't have Facebook but so many of the planning groups are on Facebook these days that I think I will make an account just for Disney planning stuff. So if you see Pigletto with zero pictures and no friends signing up.. that's me:lmao:

Haha... I saw the request and knew it had to be you!

:rotfl2:

Yep. Now to figure out facebook lol!!! I've never even used it. Thank you for the approval:)

Hi! Just booked today...Oct 17-25!

We are staying at POP, but if free dining comes out then we might move to CSR?? Not sure because if my mom and her friends come we will be at a different resort.

Can't wait! 377 more days!

:yay: Count me in for Oct. Really excited for this trip it has been way to long since I have seen the mouse. This trip is going to be a little different. My DS, DD in-law, and 2 DGD's. Myself and the 15 yr. old GD are the only ones that have been. My DS has no idea what to expect and my DD in-law says all she wants to do is relax.:rotfl2: We will be staying at All Star Music, in a suite. The times before my DD and DGD stayed at the POP.

Bumping this so those looking for October 2014 information have a better chance of seeing it!

We're planning to be at WDW Oct 11 - 18, or at least some part of the week. DD14 is begging to go to the Dark Side, but I need F&W and MNSSHP! Guess we need to figure this out soon! :lmao:

Setting my alarm to book at BWV for Oct.9-19.Exactly 11months out.Love my DVC! This trip will be a little different as we are bringing along my bro,sis-in-law and nieces and nephew( ages 6,8,10).Hopefully all the trip planning will get me through the winter!

Just joining in on here. I am already on the facebook page. I officially booked our trip today and I am sooo excited for our first trip. Me, husband, and our grandaughter who will be a few weeks shy of 4 when we go. We are going Oct. 17-30 staying at POR Royal Room. I already have lots of plans just need the official schedules. My ADR day falls on Easter Sunday which will be interesting since we are a pastor's family. (I guess I will already be up early-LOL). Can't wait to share in the planning with all of you. :yay:

Just joining in on here. I am already on the facebook page. I officially booked our trip today and I am sooo excited for our first trip. Me, husband, and our grandaughter who will be a few weeks shy of 4 when we go. We are going Oct. 17-30 staying at POR Royal Room. I already have lots of plans just need the official schedules. My ADR day falls on Easter Sunday which will be interesting since we are a pastor's family. (I guess I will already be up early-LOL). Can't wait to share in the planning with all of you. :yay:

We are going Oct 17-25, looking at moving our reservation from POP to POR AB rooms. Can't wait to start planning more!!

I requested the FB group. My friend and I are going to go October 18-23 and are hoping to get free dining. Are you guys just booking and then rebooking if free dining comes out?

Joining in! I sent a request to the FB group. We are planning on staying @ POR or possibly offsite :scared1: don't know our dates yet, as it would depend on our school district's fall break (we get a week off during the middle of Oct).

We just got back and are hoping to go back October 5th-11th!!!Staying at POFQ again too!!!

For all those who have posted here, the link for the 2014 October FB group is in my signature!

The kids will all be in college, so what are Mom & Dad gonna do?! Were heading to WDW with friends who will be empty-nesters too! October 18-25, 2014!
Staying off property to save some serious $$ but planning on spending it at the bars & restaurants! It's been 6 years since we've been - cannot wait!!!! :cool1:

Hello!

I'm planning to go for a long weekend in October for F&W and MNSSHP and will hopefully be staying at the Contemporary! I'm so glad I found this thread. I'll have to join the Facebook group! :yay:

Already on the Facebook group, but somehow missed this thread. We will be in Disney to celebrate my daughter's 9th birthday. Our neighbors are going at the same time also to celebrate their daughter's 9th birthday. Currently booked at AOA LM room as I let my daughter pick since we are going for her b-day, but we might upgrade if free dining comes out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter