• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to cancel my California Grill ressie at 12pm EST unless I hear from someone. It's for 2 people at 5:25pm on Oct. 3rd.

Hi everyone!

I'm changing the majority of my October vacation to November & have dining I'm going to cancel tomorrow. Please PM if you're interested in coordinating. These are all for FOUR people:

9/27, California Grill, 7:15pm
9/28, Chef Mickey's, 8:30am
10/1, Garden Grill, 5:55pm
10/2, Crystal Palace, 8:30am
10/2, Ohana, 5:35pm

Just cancelled the remaining above.

Cancelled the following:
9/29 12:20 mama melrose for 4
9/29 1:35 hollywood and vine for 4
9/29 2:40 mama melrose for 4

System seems to be back up. Mama Melrose might be Fantasmic reservations.

I have an Ohana reservation for 10/1 at 5 pm that I am going to be canceling if anyone is interested? It's for a party of 4! PM me please!

Last call for this. I am going to cancel this tonight. Thanks

I have a reservation for 50s Prime Time Cafe, on 10/6 at 11:00 a.m. for a party of 11, that I am going to cancel tonight at approximately 7:00 pm EST. :)

I have an Ohana reservation at 5:40 for 3/4 on Oct 17 - message me if you'd like it!!!

I just cancelled T Rex on Oxtober 27 at 4p for 3 people. Had to drop it to get Garden Grill. :cheer2:

I will be canceling Fantasmic! Dinner Package at Mama Melrose on October 27 at 1:20p for 3 people, at 8p unless someone sends me a pm.

I have a Rose & Crown on 10/8 for 3 people at 7:50 (a chance for Illuminations) to cancel. PM me if interested.

I have just cancelled a Chef Mickey's breakfast reservation for 8.50am on Tuesday, 7th October.

Just saw a 1900PF dinner for 5 available 10/9 around 7:30.

I was able to get one for 5:50pm which makes me super happy as I have been stalking for the past 6 weeks

Good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter