• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just cancelled the following for 3 adults:

Sunday 10/5. The Plaza. 1:15p

Thursday 10/9. Crystal Palace. 4:45p

Sorry short notice but system wouldn't let me reserve a conflicting ADR (which is understandable)

Sent from my LG-E980 using DISBoards

I have a 8 person reservation at O'hana on 10/4 @ 7:45AM... No need to cancel soon so PM or repost since I'm a newbie on here to make arrangements. Thanks :)

I have an 8 person Hollywood & Vine reservation on 10/10 @ 12:50pm... PM or repost since I'm a newbie to make arrangements!! Thanks :)

Just cancelled:

Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package
Saturday October 18
12:00
7 people

After confirming my reservations for F&W events (and giving up finding better times) I am going to be releasing the following reservations tomorrow unless you PM me. All are for 2: 10/2 'Ohana 9:35 PM 10/3 1900PF 10:10am 10/3 Be Our Guest 4:20 pm Taken 10/3 'Ohana 8:05pm Sorry to be a stickler for the rules but I will only respond to PMs. For newbies, you must have 10 posts to PM, so if you don't have that many I would get on some boards and make some posts! :thumbsup2 Thanks

Just cancelled these

Just cancelled Cape May breakfast for 3 on 10/30 7:40 am, sorry short notice but I had to make a quick change and snag what I've been waiting for!!!:cool1:

I have an 'Ohana for 10/21 at 6:35pm for 4 that I will cancel later today. PM to coordinate.

Canceling Citricos on 10/4 for 3 ppl at 6:25 pm today. Please PM me if anyone wants by 6 pm EDT.

Hi everyone! Cancelled following ADR's:

10/8 Via Napoli 8:30p for 3
10/9 Chef Mickey 8p for 2
10/10 Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic 4:15p for 3
10/11 Garden Grill 4:05p for 3
10/12 Tusker House 10:35a for 3
10/13 Crystal Palace 3:15p for 3
10/14 Hollywood & Vine 8:25a for 2
10/15 Ohana 8:25a for 3

Reminder

Policy for threads - Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are not allowed. Since Disney does not allow transferring of reservations to new names, we will not support trading of ADRs.

If you and another poster choose to call Disney at the same time to attempt to reclaim a cancellation that is fine and outside of the boards.
Not enough posts to PM? Become an active Dis'er! You will love it !

Note:
Only Cancellation Notice Posts will be allowed

Wanted posts will be deleted without comment.

Thank you for understanding

Please subscribe using the option in Thread Tools!

This is my first time posting on the cancellation boards, so not sure how it really works but I wanted to let you all know I'm canceling a reservation at 50'S Prime Time on 10/26 at 5:45 for 5 people if anyone is looking! Will do it in about 5 minutes.

Have a reservation at California Grill on 10/3 on @7:30 for 4 people. Would like to cancel soon. Pm if interested.

Hi everyone!

I'm changing the majority of my October vacation to November & have dining I'm going to cancel tomorrow. Please PM if you're interested in coordinating. These are all for FOUR people:

9/27, California Grill, 7:15pm
9/28, Chef Mickey's, 8:30am
10/1, Garden Grill, 5:55pm
10/2, Crystal Palace, 8:30am
10/2, Ohana, 5:35pm

Just cancelled these - all gone now.

In an attempt to pay it forward, I have a California Grill ressie for 2 people that I have to cancel. Send me a PM and we can coordinate.

Oct. 3, 5:25pm, 2 people - California Grill

Canceling a ressie for 8 at AK Rainforest Cafe at 1:15 on 10/4 for 8 people. But honestly there is plenty of availability there as of today.

I have an Ohana reservation for 10/1 at 5 pm that I am going to be canceling if anyone is interested? It's for a party of 4! PM me please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter