• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 2013 WDW DVC Roll Call--where are you staying?

10/5 to 10/9 home @ BWV:banana:for MNSSHP on 10/6, F&W every day

10/9 to 10/12 off to the dark side :) @ Portofino for HHN 10/10 & Private RIP tour shared with DIS buddies on 10/11:dance3:

Hoping the rain stays away this year...please!

AKV 10/2 - 10/6 savannah view and then at BLT lake view from 10/6 - 10/8! Both studios.

Can't wait!

Think I've got it all updated again. If you see an error, please let me know so I can correct it.

10/9 to 10/12 off to the dark side :) @ Portofino for HHN 10/10 & Private RIP tour shared with DIS buddies on 10/11:dance3:

keishashadow--I didn't add this part to the countdown but have a great trip to the Dark Side! :darth: We will be there the first weekend of our trip at RPR. I haven't stayed at RPR so we are excited!:yay:

We'll be at BWV for one night on Oct 5, then Oct 6-13 at OKW.

Friend and I are staying in a AKV value studio for Oct 16-19 for my birthday girls only trip. We'll be the rowdy 29 yr olds at the pool bar

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter