October 2012

Same timing as our trip. :)

I've never stayed at POR, or visited there either. Maybe next time, we'll try there...unless we get too hooked on CSR. :cloud9:

I never have either. Have always stayed at AS Sports. This is our first year at a MOD. we looked at CSR but we decided the boat to DTD was the big ticket for us popcorn::

We are going for our sons 10th bday.. 12 whole days.. Told him dont ask what is for your Bday.. it was $3383.16

We will 10/29-11/3! I can't wait. We are staying at AoA Cars wing:cool1:

You'll be checking in when we're checking out! We are in Cars from 10/27-29 then moving over to another resort. I'm really excited about AOA. DH and I get our own room! That whole place looks like so much fun, my kids are going to freak :woohoo:

We are taking the family there for a long weekend for my daughter's b-day and MNSSHP...OCT is normally a really good month to go....lower crowds and at times, very comfortable weather (for Florida....)

POR from Oct 23-26. We are celebrating DD's 5th birthday and my birthday in a Royal Room. It's her first trip to Disney!

DS, DD and I are going 9/29 thru 10/7 for Food and Wine. Can't wait for a little eating and drinking around the world!!!!

You'll be checking in when we're checking out! We are in Cars from 10/27-29 then moving over to another resort. I'm really excited about AOA. DH and I get our own room! That whole place looks like so much fun, my kids are going to freak :woohoo:

Nice! We are planning on arriving early to check out the hotel and go in the pool. I am so DARN excited I may just burst.... the worst part it keeping my mouth shut about the surprise :confused3

We will be at POP 10/13-10/21!
So excited! We usually go in Dec but we are surprising my daughter for her 13th bday!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter