***October 2012 Thread*** MNSSHP + Food & Wine - Does It Get Any Better?

9 more days & did our online check in yesterday. So can't wait for F&W. However that being said the days seem to be dragging now. :(

jonesld1997 said:
We leave in eight days and I was just diagnosed with walking pneumonia! We have planned this for 9 months and now this! :confused3 Hoping I can get it cleared up quickly!!

Hope you feel better!! I was given antibiotics for potential pneumonia yesterday - we leave on Sunday - so I know how you feel! It sucks! This is my second trip in a row to Disney on antibiotics. I hate them, but at least I should feel lots better by Monday when we visit MK!!

Cydsmom said:
Oh no! I just checked it out! From 10/14-10/18 we have 75%and up chance of rain! I guess we need to invest in some heavy duty ponchos!

I wouldn't worry about it. Last week it showed rain for every day of my trip (10/7-10/14) and now it's all sun! According to The Weather Network anyway. I find every website to be different.

alc571 said:
I wouldn't worry about it. Last week it showed rain for every day of my trip (10/7-10/14) and now it's all sun! According to The Weather Network anyway. I find every website to be different.

Thanks! That makes me more hopeful for a sunny trip next week! It only calls for rain during the day then clear at night. Here's to hoping!

Hi everyone,

I just checked in online for our flight and printed boarding passes - this time tomorrow we should be on our way!! :cool1:

Back to packing...

Emma princess: x

This time tommarow, DD, DDs grandma and I should be at AK, looking forward to seeing DDs face when she sees everything for the first time, she's super excited

DH is packed. I've not yet started. :rotfl2: I've got an extra long weekend with Tuesday off as well, and plan to use that time wisely!::yes::

This time tommarow, DD, DDs grandma and I should be at AK, looking forward to seeing DDs face when she sees everything for the first time, she's super excited

You should be enjoying AK about now! Hope it is everything you wanted it to be!! :goodvibes

On Saturday we are going to DisneyQuest for the first time!! Wondering if anyone has any tips? We can't wait to design our own rollercoaster and then "ride" it! :jumping1:

pixiedust: Only 5 more days!! pixiedust:

5 MORE DAYS!!!!
Making some last minute tweeks to the schedule. Like swapping out Whispering Canyon for Trail's End since the menu changed. Wowza! That was going to be an expensive meal for a family of 6!
I love that this trip has a lot of free time built in. Our last trip was awesome, but highly scheduled. I am looking forward to taking my time and seeing all the many many "details" that I missed before. Oh, and eating my way around the park! Did you know they have Butterfinger cupcakes at HS?!?!

Can't wait!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter