• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***October 2012 Thread*** MNSSHP + Food & Wine - Does It Get Any Better?

Two days, two days! This is my last day of work and I'm trying to remain normal but I'm freaking out inside!!!!!!! I can't wait!

Yeah, we will be arriving very early on 10/19. I think we land at MCO at like 8:30 am or something. Wondering what the chances are of our room at CSR being ready when we check in? :scratchin

I think a lot of it has to do with what day you are arriving. I don't think I'll get lucky since we are flying in on Sunday morning. I think checking in during the week, there is less of a turnover of rooms.

14 days from this exact minute we will be winging our way through the clouds headed toward Mickey and the Magic! Only 4 days until we can complete our online check-in! Where is that time machine when you need it???? :confused3

jonesld1997 said:
14 days from this exact minute we will be winging our way through the clouds headed toward Mickey and the Magic! Only 4 days until we can complete our online check-in! Where is that time machine when you need it???? :confused3

We will be leaving in 14 days too! I'm so excited! I can't wait to see the look on DDs face when she finally realizes where we are going. Hope you all have a great trip!

Going from dreary Long Island to, hopefully, sunny Orlando. This time tomorrow.... either MK or our room at VWL.

We are down to 13 days before our first trip!! I'm so excited I'm about to explode!!

Us too! The last of our costume tweaking is done as far as I can tell. I'll think about packing next weekend when I can get a better idea of the weather.

3 days left for us... actually just under 62 hours!!! I caught an awful bug though and have the sorest throat ever :( Hope this goes away!!!

8 days left, DD and I raided our piggy banks for spending money, will be a busy week of packing and getting ready, super excited

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter