***October 2012 Thread*** MNSSHP + Food & Wine - Does It Get Any Better?

sept 29-Oct 6! SO excited :) I've never been for hween before!!! :) We normally go the week before tgiving. Hopefully it isn't too hot or crowded :)

Just posting to see my ticker... and to give the thread a bump! :goodvibes

My DH and I will be going to the world in October. We will be spending
October 20- 23 at AKL and October 23 - 30 at Pop. This is the longest trip we have taken and are so excited. :goodvibes We will be celebrating our 5 year anniversary and my 31st birthday. What better way to celebrate:goodvibes

We just booked October 26-November 3 at CSR. Super excited! This is our first stay onsite and free dining. We can't wait to hop on the ME and hit the World. Travelling with DH, DS (9), DD (5) and my parents.

I hope everyone has a great October vacay!

In a few hours it will be 9/1 and those of us with October arrival dates will finally be able to say we are going to Disney NEXT MONTH! :banana: I have 49 days to go!

In a few hours it will be 9/1 and those of us with October arrival dates will finally be able to say we are going to Disney NEXT MONTH! :banana: I have 49 days to go!

:banana::banana: We are also at the 49 day count down. It can not come soon enough!! I hope you and your family have a wonderful trip with lots of pixie dust:thumbsup2

Tinkerbell Wilson said:
:banana::banana: We are also at the 49 day count down. It can not come soon enough!! I hope you and your family have a wonderful trip with lots of pixie dust:thumbsup2

Thanks! You too!! :)

daizieduck said:

Yes! We are at 53 days according to DD's countdown chain. It's not moving fast enough!

We are at 48!:cool1:

Where is everyone staying? We are at AoA in a Finding Nemo suite and I am almost as excited for the resort as I am the parks! :banana:

Happy September everyone... we go to WDW... next month! :woohoo:

Our countdown is 36 days... only back a week from Orlando but cannot wait for this next trip - it'll be nice to be staying onsite again and we've already been looking at menus for the F&W booths, mmm!

Emma princess: x

My family will be staying at the YC Oct 4-9. We are so excited for the 3D Disney Dessert Discovery. DBf and I will be going to MNSSHP, but DF and DM didn't want to go.

Yeah!! 7 weeks from today! I just put our Sept calendar on the fridge (yikes gonna be a busy month!) and there are Oct dates that fit on the bottom ;)

Last year we left Oct. 1, so when I put up my Sept calendar the words DISNEY WORLD showed up at the bottom, but that's alright, I can survive a few extra weeks;)

We are at 48!:cool1:

Where is everyone staying? We are at AoA in a Finding Nemo suite and I am almost as excited for the resort as I am the parks! :banana:

We are staying the first 3 days at AKL and the rest of the trip we will be your neighbor at POP. I am looking forward to checking out AOA. I would like to stay there on our next trip. I hope you guys have a wonderful trip:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter