***October 2012 Thread*** MNSSHP + Food & Wine - Does It Get Any Better?

:welcome: to our (not-so-) little group! :rotfl:

If either of you are interested, we have an awesome Facebook group going, but be warned, we are a chatty bunch. :lmao:

Search for " October 2012 DISers! " if you would like to board the crazy train. :rotfl:

We're not chatty... we're "helpful"! :):lmao:

I'm totally onboard the crazy train: :dance3::dance3::dance3:

Thought I'd jump in. We're having an all girl's trip Oct. 4 -8. And the best part, my daugther & niece don't know. My sister and I don't plan on telling them until we pull up at AoA or they figure it out first. We've got a Little Mermaid booked. So excited!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Thought I'd jump in. We're having an all girl's trip Oct. 4 -8. And the best part, my daugther & niece don't know. My sister and I don't plan on telling them until we pull up at AoA or they figure it out first. We've got a Little Mermaid booked. So excited!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Sounds like so much fun and what a great surprise!! We are arriving on October 6 and counting down the days.

we're there Oc 4-10...7yr old grandson knows we're going to disney sometime but not when and hehas not concept of what Halloween is at the World!

:dance3::dance3:

They'll likely see signs along the road first. :P

Starting my first checklist today (while I sit at work thinking of Disney). :cloud9:

My Disney box is getting full of things that will be packed so I need to start my lists! Once the complete booth list comes out with all the food options I will get to work on that too!

Once that is done I will be ready to pack and leave. Cannot wait!

Has anybody managed to work in both a 5:00 pm culinary demonstration and a 6:00 pm mixology seminar?

I admit to not being quite the #1 F&W fan the last few years, soooo many people on the specific Saturday that works for us:crowded:. Going to give Saturday another whirl though this year for 9/29 (the afternoon of our arrival).

I can't remember where the two events were located last year:scratchin and don't want to over-plan to make the evening stressful, but would like to def check out the mixology seminar since it's just DH & me this trip.

TIA:)

:dance3:The perfect recipe for a happy vacation = great food, excellent beverages and the Mouse! What's not to :love:?

Hi all!

Just booked a (very) last minute and unexpected trip to the world from Oct 17th-22nd!!! Mostly because I saw the Food and Wine festival menus that just came out and decided I needed to go!(this will be my third year in a row at F&W! I love it!) Also planning on going to MNSSHP on the 21st!

Staying at Port Orleans Riverside, which I've never been to before, in a royal room! So excited!!!! :wave2:

I was just checking the F&WF menus last night. Everything sounds amazing! We are going there the moment we arrive!!! Well...close...while we wait to check in at BWV :beach:

Finally captured an ADR for Le Cellier on Oct. 31st @ 1:35PM!!!
:coffee:......:scared1:...:dancer:

I was lucky enough to finally find an available ressie :cool1: but it's for 2:50 on 10/24. I don't care if we have to eat lunch that late. We are taking it. Last chance to eat there for the cost of just one table service credit! I will say though that the last time we ate there a couple of years ago, our dinner ressie was at 9:00 or 9:15 and they were apparently out of filet mignon. We received NY strip steaks without any explanation. The waiter must have overheard me pointing this out to my husband and did not charge us for our appetizers.

Looks like October hours have changed some, MK is now open till 10 the week I am there on certain days and AK is now open till 6 on the weekends! I will take an extra hour any day, maybe they will add more as it gets closer!

HeartMickeyMouse said:
Looks like October hours have changed some, MK is now open till 10 the week I am there on certain days and AK is now open till 6 on the weekends! I will take an extra hour any day, maybe they will add more as it gets closer!

I noticed the hours changed too. Only MK originally had EMH until midnight one night and it's now been changed to regular park closing at 10:00 and no EMH that night. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter