***October 2012 Thread*** MNSSHP + Food & Wine - Does It Get Any Better?

We will be taking advantage of Free Dining at CBR October 23 - 30. Can't wait to surprise the kids! DD will be 8 during our stay~fun birthday trip!

:goodvibes

Hope all of the October 2012 DIS-ers have magical vacations!

We will be taking advantage of Free Dining at CBR October 23 - 30. Can't wait to surprise the kids! DD will be 8 during our stay~fun birthday trip!

:goodvibes

Hope all of the October 2012 DIS-ers have magical vacations!

Hello! :wave2:

We have the exact same plans! CBR 10/23-30! Just hubby and myself.

Maybe we'll see you around :)

I don't know about January but last October was more crowded than I expected. It was still manageable but lots of people. I switched from the 2nd week to the 3rd week of October this year hoping the crowds would be lighter. But, it appears that POR is just about sold out for the week I'm going.:sad2:

Just looking at easywdw's crowd calendar for ****s 'n giggles. Thinking our next trip will be on the third week of January (2014 or 2015) straight 2s (out of 10) for crowd expectations all week long.

Just looking at easywdw's crowd calendar for ****s 'n giggles. Thinking our next trip will be on the third week of January (2014 or 2015) straight 2s (out of 10) for crowd expectations all week long.

Only problem with January is there can be more refurbs than usual, possibly eticket favorites like Space and Splash. And I'd probably shoot for 2015 if you want to enjoy the new Mine ride since it isn't slated for completion until 2014 so that could be anywhere in the 12 months. Of course, any time at Disney is a good time at Disney though!

We went that time frame this year and loved it - crowds were very low except for the weekends and the temps were wonderful. As another posted pointed out though there were lots of closures for rehab of the rides

We were originally going the last week jan first week of feb 2013 but I got a pin (eeeeeek) 2 days ago so now we're going Oct 27-Nov 8th :cool1: I posted a new thread in the tips forum but maybe I should ask the question here. Apart from MNSSHP does disney do anything else on Halloween at any of the resorts or dtd? I read that they use to do trick or treating at dtd, I guess I'm hopping they're going to bring that back this year. We did MNSSHP last year and would like to try something different. Did I mention Halloween is my birthday :cool2: so we need to celebrate it somehow.

We were originally going the last week jan first week of feb 2013 but I got a pin (eeeeeek) 2 days ago so now we're going Oct 27-Nov 8th :cool1: I posted a new thread in the tips forum but maybe I should ask the question here. Apart from MNSSHP does disney do anything else on Halloween at any of the resorts or dtd? I read that they use to do trick or treating at dtd, I guess I'm hopping they're going to bring that back this year. We did MNSSHP last year and would like to try something different. Did I mention Halloween is my birthday :cool2: so we need to celebrate it somehow.

That's awesome! Might I ask which days your pin covered? Was it a room discount?:thumbsup2

HeatherLassell said:
Woo!!! pixiedust: I can't wait to go check out AOA! It looks awesome!

I'm getting so stoked after seeing pictures that I'm considering talking my girls into staying out of school that day so we can get there early and explore! Right now we will leave either after thy get out of high school 4 ish or so or check themselves out at noon. We have a seven hour drive so we usually pull in around 11:30 or so that night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter