***October 2012 Thread*** MNSSHP + Food & Wine - Does It Get Any Better?

Yep. That is why we get there at 3:45 so that we can enter the park right at 4pm. This is especially important if your costumes are related to characters that won't be available during the party. You can read more about our experience from last year's party here...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2835007
Oh wow, your costumes are great, and I loved the story about delivering the message to Buzz. I showed it to one of my friends (who isn't on the forum) and she loved it too.

We spent the entire day, from like 9am on, in costume at the Magic Kingdom the day we did MNSSHP. We got so many photos of the family in costume with characters. One fun one was Ursula meeting Ariel. Ariel was great, and the handler even "warned" her that Ursula was coming :)
That's fantastic! I'm all kinds of excited to get to take pictures with Chip and Dale while in costume. And I'm curious about the Ursula you mentioned. Ursula is my favorite female villain, but she isn't the easiest to dress as.

We just booked our trip to Disney! pixiedust:

We are so excited! It is going to be my husbands first trip and we are celebrating our third wedding anniversary.

We are both excited for MNSSHP and we have our costumes pick out already.

We are also hoping that BoG restaurant is open but are going to try for CRT and drop that if BoG opens.

We are staying at AoA and going October 26 to November 3! I can't wait to make dining reservations!

:cool1::cool1:

We are so excited! It is going to be my husbands first trip and we are celebrating our third wedding anniversary.

We are also hoping that BoG restaurant is open but are going to try for CRT and drop that if BoG opens.

We are staying at AoA and going October 26 to November 3! I can't wait to make dining reservations!

:welcome: to our thread! If you are on Facebook and are interested, we have a great group going over there. We're a chatty bunch!:goodvibes

Here is the link...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/324328994294695/

We are going Oct 26-Nov 4.:goodvibes

Hey everybody!! :wave2:

We're headed to WDW October 20-27, staying at POFQ. It will be our first trip with our son, who will be 14 months. I'm so excited! :hyper:

Glad I found this thread. I wish I had the time and energy to read all 113 previous pages! :lmao: I requested to join the Facebook page too.

I'll be making my ADR's Monday morning, bright and early! I've changed my mind 10000 times but I think I've got them right, finally. :goodvibes

We're headed to WDW October 20-27, staying at POFQ. It will be our first trip with our son, who will be 14 months. I'm so excited! :hyper:

Glad I found this thread. I wish I had the time and energy to read all 113 previous pages! :lmao: I requested to join the Facebook page too.

I'll be making my ADR's Monday morning, bright and early! I've changed my mind 10000 times but I think I've got them right, finally. :goodvibes

Welcome! :wave2: My DH and I will be down there those exact dates at POFQ as well! I'm looking forward to making my ADR's on Monday, too. But I know myself too well to think that I'll keep them the same from now until the day we leave. I'm always second guessing myself and changing them lol but that's all part of the fun right? ;) Now if both of us wish really hard maybe we can get free dining or some type of discount for our days pixiedust:

Welcome! Care to share your costume plans?

We make our ADR's on Wed, and Thur, and Fri...we are staying off site so we will be making them one a day.:surfweb: Good luck with your ADR's!!

Welcome! :wave2: My DH and I will be down there those exact dates at POFQ as well! I'm looking forward to making my ADR's on Monday, too. But I know myself too well to think that I'll keep them the same from now until the day we leave. I'm always second guessing myself and changing them lol but that's all part of the fun right? ;) Now if both of us wish really hard maybe we can get free dining or some type of discount for our days pixiedust:

:wave2: We're down there the same date same resort too! :) It's our first time at POFQ. Fingers crossed we all get the ADR's we want Monday morning.

Y'all are making me kind of wish we were staying at POFQ this year. We've stayed there the past three years, but DH really wanted to try something new this year. The only other one we've stayed at was Animal Kingdom Lodge the first year we went, so I guess trying something new isn't a bad idea.

Please add me to the mix, we are official. Oct 21 - 28, staying offsite at Wyndham BC. It will be me, DH, DS4, and my parents. DH and I havent been in 20 years and it will be DS4 first trip. My parents will be staying with us, but are planning non-Disney activities. I'm only planning 3 or 4 adrs and Pirates League. My first 180 isnt until 4/29 and I'm hoping the +10 rule doesn't hurt us too badly.

Would one of the resident experts like to review my park days? I used a combination of Touring Plans and Easy WDW to pick our days.

10/21 - Late afternoon arrival - Walmart, dinner at the hotel and Beaches and Cream.
10/22 - Epcot
10/23 - MK
10/24 - HS
10/25 - Rest day, DTD and TREX for dinner
10/26 - MK, Ohana for breakfast and Pirates League
10/27 - AK, Tusker House Lunch?
10/28 - Early afternoon flight, Chef Mickey's for breakfast

I love these boards and am soooo excited for this trip! The information on here is outstanding. Keep up the good work.

Yeah We are staying the same time same hotel in the lm rooms are you doing a suite or lm room?:? I can't wait to make adrs! :thumbsup2

I so hope BOG is open when we all go. That would be so amazing.. We have LTT booked right now but I am so willing to switch. :goodvibes

We will be down for my daughter's 8th Birthday. I'm surprising her with the Mermaid makeover at The Pirates League. We are doing BBB in August so this will be a cool surprise. She wants to eat at Coral Reef for her "Birthday" Dinner. One of our favorite places!

Just wanted to say bye! I'm headed to Scotland tonight and won't be back until next Thursday! See you all then :)

Yeah We are staying the same time same hotel in the lm rooms are you doing a suite or lm room?:? I can't wait to make adrs! :thumbsup2

We are also staying in the lm rooms. It's just my and my husband so the suites are a little much...lol

Welcome! Care to share your costume plans?

Sure..We are going as the Red Queen and Mad Hatter (at least at the moment..I have attendancy to change my mind..:rotfl:) So needless to say we are going to try and get our pictures with them at the Halloween Party.

Please add me to the mix, we are official. Oct 21 - 28, staying offsite at Wyndham BC. It will be me, DH, DS4, and my parents. DH and I havent been in 20 years and it will be DS4 first trip. My parents will be staying with us, but are planning non-Disney activities. I'm only planning 3 or 4 adrs and Pirates League. My first 180 isnt until 4/29 and I'm hoping the +10 rule doesn't hurt us too badly.

Would one of the resident experts like to review my park days? I used a combination of Touring Plans and Easy WDW to pick our days.

10/21 - Late afternoon arrival - Walmart, dinner at the hotel and Beaches and Cream.
10/22 - Epcot
10/23 - MK
10/24 - HS
10/25 - Rest day, DTD and TREX for dinner
10/26 - MK, Ohana for breakfast and Pirates League
10/27 - AK, Tusker House Lunch?
10/28 - Early afternoon flight, Chef Mickey's for breakfast

I love these boards and am soooo excited for this trip! The information on here is outstanding. Keep up the good work.

We are going to be at WBC the same week! We are at MK on the 23, DHS on the 24th...MK and PL for MNSSHP on the 26th...scary but awesome!! I think we need to be on the lookout for each other!! Have you stayed at WBC before? We love it there!!

Well i added the dinning plan now so when i make reservations i won't go broke lol. Now i really hope they come out with free dinning for oct :) other wise i will be dropping it and paying out of pocket!

Made my ADRs this morning :cool1:

Chef Mickey's 10/17 dinner
T Rex 10/19 lunch
CRT 10/20 breakfast
LTT 10/20 dinner

This was the first time I tried doing them online and it worked out great! I had everything I wanted by 6:15 am, except for TRex which I called directly during my lunch break.

I'll be checking in 6 months from today!:hyper:

... and I'll be able to make ADR's on Tuesday!:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter