• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 2012 Code Watch!!!

We are going this Oct. 14 - 19. I was planning a trip for 2012 & got a pin for 2011....so, we booked for 2011. Except I booked the dates based on the 2012 calender I had open on my computer. Uh-Oh! Went to change the dates & could not get the same resort with the pin.
We are going to hop to book for 2012 with bounceback. If not with a pin.

We are going in October 2012 and I am so wanting a discount of some kind...we are staying Contemp. Theme Park View.

Count me in on the watch! We are either going in Oct. or Dec. Hubby and I are taking My mom, and sisters, its the first time my sisters will be going since they were little kids! I am also expecting so we will have a 6mo with us! lol And if a great pin comes again like the one hubby and I are using this year we will totally be taking my little sisters SO with us too as they have never gone!! :-( I am so excited...now just to decide if Dec. or Oct. will be better...too much to decide...

We are planning end of October 2012 also! I've been impatiently waiting & swear I check every single day for an update regarding special offers.

We're going in October 2012 & I'm crossing all my fingers & toes for any discount code we can use. We've already saved the bulk of the cost & now any money we put away is so we can splurge & stay at the Poly. If we end up with a discount we can use the saved money for extras, like MNSSHP & Pirates League for our boys :)

Also looking for some kind of discount for October. Hubby and I will be celebrating 20 years and FD or some other discount would be great. We got lucky in 2007 and got upgraded from ASMusic to Saratoga Springs and had free dining too! :banana: had a wonderful vacation, but it's definitely time for another. :dance3:

Looks like I need to update my trip ticker...lol

We are booked for the end of October :yay:
this will be our 1st time staying at the Contemporary
and will be watching, hoping and praying for some kind of discount,
room discount or free dining popcorn::

We'll probably be going in October 2012 even without a discount, but I'm really hoping for a room only discount. We haven't been back in October since our honeymoon in 2008.

subbed! october 15th- 20th at CSR...my sons third birthday trip! taking both g'mas this time too! can't wait!!!!!

We are planning a trip the end of Sept/beginning of October. I LOVE WDW during that time of year with all the Halloween decorations...
Hoping for a discount to make it an even better time to go!:thumbsup2

popcorn::I'm in!! We are going Oct.14-21...we might change the dates around to match FD..but we might just wait around for a room discount!! Even if not...WE ARE GOING TO WDW!!! :cheer2:

we are planning (booked just waiting to see discounts) for Oct 20 - 26, 2012. It should be a grand gathering! I hope there is some kind of discount then!

We are taking a quick trip for Fall break next Oct to take the kids to MNSSHP and perhaps F&W...not sure. Would love some sort of discount b/c we are also booked to go at Christmas of next year :cool1:

I am an idiot!!!!!! I checked out of our room and left when it dawned on me that I forgot to book my bounceback......:scared1:I was so upset! Now I have to wait and see..........:sad2::sick::sick:

Put me on the list.....We are leaving in 17 days for our 2011 trip, but we have already picked 2 sets of dates for October 2012 depending on what kind of offer there will be. I am hoping for a bounceback so I can know I have something instead of having to wait it out like I did this year....that almost gave me a heart attack.

I'm looking at a trip October 5-10 next year, but am torn between renting DVC points for the first time or waiting out an AP discount. I just can't decide!

Booked our trip for October 21-27th at Contemporary Tower. Will be my daughters second trip (will be 3 1/2 at the time of trip) and also we will have a 4 month old at the time. Cannot wait to visit MNSSHP

I'm in!! Our Disneymoon is next October 29-November 9! :banana: Hoping for free dining or a really good room only discount. It will be our first time attending MNSSHP and the F&W festival! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter