• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 2012 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Just a reminder that these threads are for cancellations only. "Reservation wanted" posts will be deleted.

Just canceled an Akershus Princess Breakfast on Sat 10/6 at 8:20 for 6. Good luck! I am also getting ready to cancel a Chef Mickey's reservation for Sunday September 30th 6:50pm for TEN!

I am canceling these at 1pm EST today if anyone wants to try for them:

10/2 6:45pm 'Ohana for 6 people
10/3 7:05pm Coral Reef for 4 people

I have a CM for 10/28 at 5:20 pm that I am going to cancel. It was so hard to snag, but we almost certainly won't make it. I need something for 6:30pm or later, realistically, 7pm.

So with great reluctance, I will have to cancel. I'll cancel by 2pm eastern time.

VP

Okay, I haven't cancelled this. I decided to hold off in case someone wants to coordinate for it. :)

VP

I have a CM for 10/28 at 5:20 pm that I am going to cancel. It was so hard to snag, but we almost certainly won't make it. I need something for 6:30pm or later, realistically, 7pm.

So with great reluctance, I will have to cancel. I'll cancel by 2pm eastern time.

VP

I just saw dinner for 4 at 1900 Park Fare on Oct 7 at 4:45pm.

Also, I will be canceling a ressie for Ohana for dinner also on Oct 7 at 5:10pm for a party of 6. PM me if you want to coordinate. :goodvibes

a Chef Mickey's for 10/31 at 5:05 PM. I had searched for 7 people for dinner, we can't take that one, but it offered it to me.

October 7 - O'Hanas at 5:15pm for party of 4

October 6 - Tusker House at 10:10am for party of 4

Just saw an 8am Tusker House/Donalds Restaurantasaurus reservation on 10/5 (was checking for 5 people)!
Thought someone might be looking for this :goodvibes

I will be cancelling an Ohana's Oct 19 5:00pm for 2.I will try to co-ordinate with anyone.

If I don't hear from anyone via PM (or post here), I will cancel this reservation tomorrow (Monday, 9/4) at 9:00pm CST.

Cali Grill
10/13 @ 9:40pm
3 people

I have a reservation for 6 at Le Cellier on October 2, 2012 at 16:30 (4:30pm)

I will cancel this between 11:00 and 12:00pm Eastern time today.

:cool1:

UPDATE: This has been cancelled (11:35am Eastern). Good luck to anyone who wants this! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter