• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 2012 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

About to cancel these two in the next five minutes for Le Cellier. Hope it helps someone out.

Date: Monday, October 22, 2012
Time: 2:45 p.m.
Party Size: 3 Guests

&

Date: Sunday, October 28, 2012
Time: 2:35 p.m.
Party Size: 3 Guests

I'm moving my trip back to December and cancelling several reservations. I hope I can help someone out with what I'm giving up! Luckily there was lots of availability for December and I was able to get everything I already had, plus add CRT and BOG! Almost makes up for having to move my trip back.

All reservations are for 4 people.

10/1 - Le Cellier, 1:05pm
Chef Mickey's, 5:55pm

10/2 - T-Rex, 1:30pm

I will be cancelling a Chef Mickey's, party of 6, 630pm ressie for October 2nd. Please PM me if you would like to try to coordinate. We got tickets for La Nouba instead :goodvibes

our plans changed and we decided to try for 'ohana on the 7th instead. i FINALLY snagged one, so i am about to cancel the reservation below. hope someone can grab it!

'OHANA
October 8th
5:05pm
4 guests

good luck. :thumbsup2

Hi. I will be cancelling this ressie in a few minutes:

Date: Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Time: 1:25 p.m.
Party Size: 2 Guests

Tusker House for party of 3, October 3rd, 8:00 AM, to be cancelled imminently, due to travel to the Dark Side. All those AK plans swept away for the boy who lived. :)

Also, just cancelled a 4:30 Liberty Tree Tavern for Oct 4th (MNSSHP).

To be cancelled in the next 5 minutes. All for parties of 4.

Sunday October 21 2:35pm Cinderella’s Royal Table
Tuesday October 23: 1:20pm Tusker House
Wednesday October 24 12:20 Mama Melrose’s Fantasmic dinner package
Thursday October 25 10:15am Cape May Café

I will be cancelling 'Ohana for a party of 3, Friday Oct 12th at 5pm. Let me know if anyone wants this.

Going to the 3D Dessert Party at Epcot so need to save ourselves!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter