October 2012 Anyone?!

Wheeee! Can't wait until October 9th when we check into the Dolphin!! Booked the Wishes Dessert Party for my daughters and I on 10/10 as my husband will be working the conference the early part of our trip. We are staying a few days extra in a LM room at AoA, too! This is all a surprise for the girls..... I am so excited!!!! :cool1: 62 days!!!

44 days until we arrive for our vacation at the BCV and F & W Festival from 9/28 through 10/5. Wheeeee.......! :goodvibes

Will be there on 10/27 to see Gale Gand demo at Epcot. Not sure where I am staying yet, still waiting for a discount.

Yippeeeeee!!! Just booked! We'll be back at POR October 14 - 20!!! Our schools added a week-long fall break this year, so for the first time, we don't have to worry about taking the kids out of school! It has always worked out well in the past, but it will be great not to have to worry about make-up work!

4o sleeps

We arrive Oct. 1- 11, staying at the CBR!!!!!!! Going on a cruise Oct. 11- 14, then one night at AoA!!!!! So excited!!!!

pixiedust:

Planning is done, although the doubts start to creep in whether I planned the trip well enough. Balance is paid in full. Now just waiting for Mickey mail to arrive & still hoping for a room only discount. I already have a 20% off PIN code, but 30% or higher would be nice.
I want to start our packing list, but will try to wait a couple more weeks.

nemofans said:
Planning is done, although the doubts start to creep in whether I planned the trip well enough. Balance is paid in full. Now just waiting for Mickey mail to arrive & still hoping for a room only discount. I already have a 20% off PIN code, but 30% or higher would be nice.
I want to start our packing list, but will try to wait a couple more weeks.

I want to start thinking about packing too but we are still 58 days out. Me thinks it's a little too soon still. :hyper:

Just paid for ours! We'll be there Oct. 15 - 19, staying in All Stars. Late at deciding to go but can't wait!

hawatkins23 said:
We just booked our Trip!! October 25-28th 2012!! We are so excited!! Staying at the Port Orleans Riverside for the first time.

We will be at POR from Oct 23-26 in a Royal Room!!
Is it bad to not do a MNSSHP??? This is our first trip to WDW and we thought it would just be too much.

:woohoo::banana::yay: October 14 - October 20. Me, DH and DGD12. POR, Royal Room, requested Oak Manor. :yay::banana::woohoo:

Paid in full on August 18. party:

Never stayed at POR before but I just couldn't resist a new royal room for DGD, who, at 12, will probably never want to stay in one again. :rolleyes1

We're booked, October 12-15 at AoA Cars, and then 15-20 at Villa at WL!

So excited!!

:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter