October 2012 Anyone?!

Hi!

Although this trip will be split between Universal Studios and WDW, I just made flight reservations today for my DS (11) and me! Need to work on lodging next...

:cloud9:

HI all!

We are going in October, but the kids don't know yet! :thumbsup2 I have not booked b/c I'm not sure of 10/11-18 or 18-25. Doesn't seem to matter, so I need to just get on it! (after I decide on the resort.....haha) Can't wait!!! :yay:

:banana:I am so happy:cool1: We are almost paid off or will be by May 1st.:yay: Can't wait. My son an I will be staying at AoA. I have my bags half packed already. :cheer2: I wish it was time now.:wizard: When we get there I want time to slow way down, no rush to get back.:wizard:

Uh Oh! My hubby was impressed with someone's 5,000 plus posts and asked me how many I had. When I told him, he said "If you want to go back to Disney, you're gonna have to earn it":rolleyes1. He gave me a challenge... When I get to one thousand posts, we can go back:thumbsup2

So, look out people! I'm going to be responding to as many posts as I can so I can go back to the Happiest Pace on Earth!:lovestruc I will be respectful and only post on the things I know about. I will not post just for the heck of it. He hasn't given me a deadline, but I will try to finish by the end of April, which will hopefully give me plenty of time to save up for a trip in October:woohoo:

We will be there from October 5th thru October 13th. I can't wait! October has never seemed so far away before!!

We just got back a week ago and have already booked a trip for 10/19-10/23 :banana: . Just wish we would've used the Bounce Back :sad1:

hello everyone i just wanted to say that me and thumper1960 (my mom) will be able to post more and quite frequently =) cant wait till ticker is down to one month

im so sorry for posting twice but i had to change some thins on my account and i wanted to check to see is it has changed correctly:badpc::stitch:

cheer2:Can't wait to go.:cheer2: I have all our stuff ready now. I even found a sitter for the dog. Wasn't to happy with the kennel's I found. So I asked the woman I got him from if she could watch him. She asked her husband and he said "yes, when?" When she told him it won't be untill Oct. He got very:sad1: He really loved the dog. If he didn't already have five dogs he would have kept ours. Glad he didn't. We love our little :stitch:. My son named him. It's his favorite disney character.:stitch: :banana::banana:

Is there a calendar out there for October 2012 that has all of the park hours on the same calendar (in calendar format?) I swear I saw a link to one not too long ago but I can't find it. Thanks.

We just got back a week ago and have already booked a trip for 10/19-10/23 :banana: . Just wish we would've used the Bounce Back :sad1:

We just got back from Fort Wilderness and my wife said we have to be conservative and budget some. She had us booked for the end of October within a week of getting back?:yay:

Hi we will be taking our first Disney trip in oct too staying ar POR Oct 28 thu nov4th soooo excited and yes im busy trying to get my dinning plans togetherfor my 180 day mark coming up !
Me DH DS 6 DS 5 and DD 4 :yay:

We are booked for October 6 through October 17. ADR's are made, now off to print mousekeeping envelopes and plan the other details. Happy Planning pixiedust:

Me and my Fiance are going October 7-13 for our honeymoon. I'm starting to think we should have added on a few more days.:lmao:

Seriously I think we should have. Oh well. I'm so excited to go, I haven't been since I've been nine and my fiance has never been!

pixiedust: We did it! ::yes:: We got our dining reservation in. 1st Liberty Tree Tavern. 2nd The Garden Grill. 3rd Akershus Royal Banquet. 4th Ohana. Can't wait.:cool1: Three out of the four we dine with characters. Love it:cheer2:Can't wait .:cool1:

im watching the calendar screaming "MOVE FASTER" but of course time just manages to s...l...o...w... down way to much:hourglass and then ya get bored:bored:. just hope since were going in October the lines wont be to crowded:crowded: nothing like a 45min line:scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter