October 2011...Who's all going? Vacation dates and lodging

We're a little late to the thread but were able to get a reservation a few weeks ago for 10/10-10/13 at VGC. Can't wait!!!!! :yay:

(ps - love your tag funatdisney! Perfect for me too if it also mentioned my puppies somewhere! :lovestruc)

Tomorrow's arrivals: ME! :banana:

Thanks to everyone for posting all the great info and answering my newbie questions. Bought out tickets today at the SD Navy Base, so we are ready to head north!

disneybride96 sorry I wasn't able to send you off properly yesterday. I was st Disneyland to attend Mickey's Halloween Party with Sherry E. So today I am wishing you safe travels. May you find Disney magic in everything you do on your trip.

planegirl99 and droptop68 leave for their fabulous Disneyland vacations tomorrow. Wishing you godspeed and a wonderful time at the happiest place on earth.

Looks like rain for tomorrow where I live. I think a posting of the 10 day weather forecast is in order.

The 10 day weather forecast for DLR DLR weather

I am so excited to take my 13 y/o daughter. We will be attending the halloween party friday night. Going to get a costume in the am before we fly down. I am also glad the gay pride days are over :)

Sending pixie dust to ensure safe travel tomorrow for our four Disney travelers; TahoeMom, Canadian DISNut, mom4princesses and hsmamato2. May your vacations be filled with Disney smiles and laughter.

Thanks Liza! We are having a great time so far! Even with the rain this morning. The Halloween party was so much fun, although I feel like there were more people than last year. Although I think there were more candy spots too. We are missing Pirates and California Screamin' but still having lots of fun :-)

disneybride96 sorry I wasn't able to send you off properly yesterday. I was st Disneyland to attend Mickey's Halloween Party with Sherry E. So today I am wishing you safe travels. May you find Disney magic in everything you do on your trip.

No worries!
Love VGC, watched WOC from our balcony last night. 2 hour countdown to DLR!

We're a little late to the thread but were able to get a reservation a few weeks ago for 10/10-10/13 at VGC. Can't wait!!!!! :yay:

(ps - love your tag funatdisney! Perfect for me too if it also mentioned my puppies somewhere! :lovestruc)

Howdy neighbor! I have added your info to the first post. Nice to get a reservation on such short notice. And think you for the kudos on my tag. :)

TahoeMom and disneybride96, happy to hear you are both having a great time. I hope it won't rain too much today.

Spanky and DD are on their way to Disneyland tomorrow. Wishing you both safe travels and a wonderful Disney vacation. Sending you many wishes for lots of Disney smiles and laughter your way.

Howdy neighbor! I have added your info to the first post. Nice to get a reservation on such short notice. And think you for the kudos on my tag. :)

Thanks for getting us added! I was thrilled when those dates opened up since we had holding points to use. Looks like the weather is going to be great and we can't wait. It's snowing here right now!! :scared1:

We're in the car right now! I'm so excited! Only 5 or so more hours till we get to our hotel!

So, what time does Downtown Disney close tonight, including the restaurants?

Sadly our vacation is ending. We leave early tomorrow AM. Do any HoJoers here already want a couple of gallons of water (not opened) we bought (to refill bottles of water to freeze and take into the park) or swim floats we won't need? If so just tell me your room number and I'll leave them with the front desk for you.

I'm going on Monday to DL. I group up in NJ and so the family always went to WDW and I'm not a WDW CM. This will be my first time to CA and DL. I'm SO EXCITED! I'll be there Monday 10th - Thursday 13th. We are going to the Halloween party (just went to the MNSS party at WDW this past Sunday lol). Its my 26th Birthday Trip and I'm like a little kid, I just can't wait!

Sending pixie dust to ensure safe travel tomorrow for disneydreamer74 and timbuktoo. May your vacations be filled with Disney smiles and laughter.

Wishing the best Disney vacations to spiderdust, Snoopygirl, JennyN, Fairfield and GoMickey. Have the best time in the Happiest Place on Earth.

dolphingirl47, kkmcan, PittypatBR and Disneydreamsdancer leave for their fabulous Disney vacations today. May you bring home wonderful Disney memories you will cherish forever.

Wishing safe travels to KAT4DISNEY, iKristin and ToodlesRN. May you fine pixie dust in every adventure you have in DLR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter