October 2011...Who's all going? Vacation dates and lodging

franandaj, crbrowniegirl, kerickson, Tinker1972 and rosie2283 leave tomorrow. One more sleep is all that is required for a fantastic time at DLR. Enjoy your Disney vacation.

Well after a frenzied packing making sure I didn't forget anything, the car is packed and we are leaving for the city tonight for the plane tomorrow. Can't wait to see the kids' faces when we drive into the airport tomorrow. Thank goodness the secret is out soon, I don't think I could've have held it much longer!

Taking a lil nap and heading to DL (squeal!!!!) in about 30. HoJo is just what we expected.

We leave in 14 days. I have two weekedns to get it all together. I am so excited. I am going to start some more packing and do the last of the shopping. I can not wait until we go!

We're leaving a week from today!!

For those of you who were just in the parks, can you still find Halloween themed pins or Halloween themed ears?

Sending pixie dust to ensure safe travel tomorrow for our four Disney travelers; TahoeMom, Canadian DISNut, mom4princesses and hsmamato2. May your vacations be filled with Disney smiles and laughter.

October 13 to October 27 are our dates. We have five nights at VWL and 9 nights at BWV. Going to MNNSHP on October 25. Hurry up countdown. :cool1:

we have a last minute trip for tomorrow and the 2nd. AND we are going the next weekend too. but friday, sat and sunday.yay

Belle Ella, oumagic, Amy_Renee, candygirlIRE, kawigrl and disneymom0104 leave for their fabulous Disneyland vacations tomorrow. Wishing you godspeed and a wonderful time at the happiest place on earth.

franandaj, crbrowniegirl, kerickson, Tinker1972 and rosie2283 leave tomorrow. One more sleep is all that is required for a fantastic time at DLR. Enjoy your Disney vacation.

We're here now! :yay: We had a great time at Trader Sam's Tiki Bar last night, watched WoC from our balcony twice! We're in the park now waiting for the scavenger hunt to start!

Just quickly checking in. I am having a ball. Everything looks so pretty.so far the longest I have waited for any ride was 20 minutes. I was absolutely blown away by Haunted Mansion Holiday and was even brave enough to ride Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy and loved it.I Had a bad experience on Space Mountain at WDW a few years ago and had not done it since

Corinna

I'm so glad you're having a blast! Maybe we'll run into each other. The AKL thread is quiet with everyone on holiday!

October 13 to October 27 are our dates. We have five nights at VWL and 9 nights at BWV. Going to MNNSHP on October 25. Hurry up countdown. :cool1:

Sue'sMum, you have posted on the Disneyland side of DISboards. I am not even sure if there is a check in thread for WDW. There may be one for the DVC section of DISboards.

A pixie dust filled vacation for the DISers leaving tomorrow: Leilanie94, brettandlyndi, phxbbw6ft1, DlovinFam and Ken2Blitzkrieg. May your vacations be filled with the best Disney memories.

Sue's Mum, no worries. I hope they have a thread over on the "other" side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter