October 2011...Who's all going? Vacation dates and lodging

disneybride96, dining reservations are not as difficult as it is at WDW. Booking a reservation can be done within 30 days and you will most likely get it or a time close enough to your request. You have plenty of time. Just make your reservation as soon as you can.

The DizMe family will be going Oct 13-15, staying at GCH and attending the ToT party 10/14 :banana::cool1::thumbsup2

Edit to change our hotel!

We just planned October 11-15 and Halloween part on the 14th.
not hotel booked yet.
We are all super excited!

We got our bookings confirmed for our first trip back as AP holders!!

We'll be there Oct 24th-30th! (Tentatively we may head down on the 23rd, we shall see)

We are saving our $ for the parks, and staying at the fallback Motel6, however, we are doing some creative thinking to see if we can maybe upgrade to a better place. :P

And I'd totally be up for a Dis Meet during the week! We may attend the tuesday night Halloween party, possibly. but we will be at the parks every day during our trip. :P
(We= Me 29, Dh-32, DS- 9 next week!)

~Zara

Whoohoo! Oct 20-23rd, Villas at Grand Californian, and going to the Halloween party on the 21st for my birthday! Only 46 more sleeps 'til Disneyland!!!!

Nik76--- I LOVE your calendar!!! :lovestruc Awesome job!

I have been meaning to list our dates :rotfl: keep forgetting!!

Oct 2-7 (checking out an leaving on the 7th, no Disney that day - only memories) :thumbsup2

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Oct 16-18, The Menage Hotel. Joining me for his 1st visit will be my 2 yr grandson and his dad and mom:mickeyjum

We are going 10/1-10/7. Rented a townhouse for the first time since we normally need 2 rooms it was almost a wash. Figured it might save us some money having a kitchen. We hope to attend the MHP on 10/3 as long as they don't sell out before next Friday when we will have the extra money. We are excited for Halloween time.:woohoo:

We are so excited to be taking our kids to their first ever trip to DLR! In fact, this will be DD first time on an airplane (well, she insists it's her 2nd flight - I told her that she was on a plane in my tummy while I was pregnant on a trip to Costa Rica. We compromised and agreed it was "her first flight with a view" :rotfl2: ).

We found an awesome deal with JetBlue and arrive Tuesday, Oct 11th and leave on Saturday, Oct 15th. We are staying at the Sheraton Park Hotel. Just bought tickets to Mickey's Halloween Party for the 11th! :mickeyjum

My DH and I will be there from Oct 14-18, celebrating our first wedding anniversary. :love: We didn't go on a honeymoon, so this is it! We've had an emotional year (my Mom passed away unexpectedly in Feb), so we're hoping to forget about reality for a bit. This will also be my husband's first trip to Disneyland! We're staying at the Paradise Pier. Oh and we've got tickets to MHP on the 14th!

Kristan in NorCal

We will be there with family friends in a 2BR villa at VGC. Can't wait, and I can't believe I'm only posting now! It's been a busy year.

9/30 to 10/5............kerickson- Sheraton/VGC

I'm sure it's been asked, but does anyone know why DL is closing early on Oct 4th? The 3rd is the Halloween Party (we are going for the first time!), so I don't know why the part is also closing early the next night?

We will be there with family friends in a 2BR villa at VGC. Can't wait, and I can't believe I'm only posting now! It's been a busy year.

9/30 to 10/5............kerickson- Sheraton/VGC

I'm sure it's been asked, but does anyone know why DL is closing early on Oct 4th? The 3rd is the Halloween Party (we are going for the first time!), so I don't know why the part is also closing early the next night?

Hi neighbor! We're going to be there almost the same nights and was wondering the same thing about the Tuesday night ... I don't mind DL closing early for the Halloween party Monday, but for the Tuesday night as well? Hoping it might be an error of some variety and the park will stay open later ...

We just changed our plans....again.

Instead of staying 4 nights at PPH and then 4 nights at GCH we upgraded and got all 8 nights at GCH :goodvibes

Concierge all 8 nights too, I think I may have the AWESOMEST DH alive! yay!:thumbsup2

With that being said, can you please update me? thanks!

We just changed our plans....again.

Instead of staying 4 nights at PPH and then 4 nights at GCH we upgraded and got all 8 nights at GCH :goodvibes

Concierge all 8 nights too, I think I may have the AWESOMEST DH alive! yay!:thumbsup2

With that being said, can you please update me? thanks!

That sounds amazing. I hope you will have a wonderful time.

Corinna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter