October 2011 Park Hours?

Watching this too - I would think it would be soon based on when they got the September hours.

I read somewhere that they would be released next week

Could be. The September hours were out over the weekend of February 19/20. Here's hoping since my trip this year straddles the months of September and October. I didn't consider the practical challenges when I booked :upsidedow

They will be out by the first week of next month (usually by the 1st in fact, but later has been known to happen) but keep in mind MNSSHP dates will probably be leaked the middle of next month if that matters and officially come out by late April.

Will the MNSSHP dates be released with october hours? We are going oct 1-7 and not planning to go to the party. I schedule my ADRs apr 4 and don't want to be in mk when it closes early.

Thanks!!

Could be. The September hours were out over the weekend of February 19/20. Here's hoping since my trip this year straddles the months of September and October. I didn't consider the practical challenges when I booked :upsidedow

Same here! I'm staying optimistic that they will be out just in time for ADRs :rotfl:

Are the EMH hours released when park hours are? ...really hoping the first day we arrive isn't an emh day ..

We're going in October so I'm waiting too. I want to have a tentative plan so I can start making ADR's.

Same here! I'm staying optimistic that they will be out just in time for ADRs :rotfl:

Your dates are the same as ours. We are there from September 23rd to October 8th - staying next door to you at POFQ :goodvibes And I see you live pretty close to me too :cool1:

Were waiting and hoping to get them before ADR as well! We will be going Sep. 29th-Oct. 4th for our wedding/honeymoon! Does anyone know of a good time to request a DR for California grill on Saturday night? Also, are fireworks normally late?

Keeping an eye on the travel agent site. Really hoping for some good luck and the hours being released a bit early. It's not so much because I NEED them that early, but I really am one of those crazy planners! We already know WHERE we are eating, now I just need to figure out WHEN.

All I know is we will be eating WAY too much food over our trip!

We will be there Oct 14-23!

Can't wait to see the October hours so I can plan my ADRs, when to do Fantasmic and MNSSHP and Wishes! :)

I can start calling for ADRs mid-April. It would be nice to know the hours before then.

Looks like October hours are up on the travel agents site :cool1: not sure how to post the link, but see post 11.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter