October 2011 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to cancel Mama Melrose Fantasmic Dinner package party of 2 for 10/2 for 3pm. Let me know if you want to coordinate cancel times otherwise, I'll be cancelling sometime tomorrow

Just saw a Hollywood and Vine Fantasmic Package for 5 on Sunday 10/23 at 4:55pm. Hope this helps someone.

There are a couple of open reservations for Fantasmic! Lunch/Dinner Package for Oct.27 - there is a dinner available for 4 @ 4:05pm. There is also a lunch for 4 @ 3:00pm. We had the lunch reservation, but I found a later dinner reservation, so we changed it. Hope this helps someone.

Will be cancelling the following ADRs in a few minutes, all are for a party of 2

Oct 21 WCC 5pm

Oct 22 'Ohana 5pm

Oct 23 Crystal Palace 8:05am

Oct 24 1900 Park Fare 8:25am

Oct 24 Le Cellier 2:05pm

Oct 24 Rose & Crown 7:35pm

Just cancelled Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party (Wishes)

for a party of 2 on Saturday October 22 @ 8 pm

This one is up for grabs right after I post this:

Thursday, October 20, 2011
4:05pm 50's primetime cafe
party of 7

Just found a perfect time for CRT! :cool1:

Now have 2 great ADRs to cancel --

Sunday, October 16, 2011 -- GONE!!
10:30am Chef Mickey's, party of 3

Friday, October 21, 2011 -- GONE!!!
1:25pm Cinderella's Royal Table, party of 3

I will cancel these online at 10:00pm CST tonight if I don't hear from someone before that. PM me if you want to coordinate.

I am canceling this now:
10/2/11
Fantasmic Dining Package
Hollywood and Vine
3:35pm
6 people

Need to cancel, please PM me if you want to coordinate. If I don't hear from anyone, I will cancel at 10:00pm CST tonight (Monday).

Tuesday, October 18, 2011 @ 8:35pm
Le Cellier
Party of 3
this is signature, so 2 Table Credits on DDP

Just searched and there are no other ressies available that night for dinner...LMK if interested.

I am cancelling ADR for Cinderella's Royal Table
October 8
8:05 AM for 4

If you are interested please PM me so that we can coordinate a time for me to cancel.

I have the following to cancel, for a party of 5:

Liberty Tree Tavern - Oct 2 - 5.10pm

1900 Park Fare - Oct 4 - 7.10pm ** Gone **

PM me if interested, otherwise I will cancel in 24 hours.

I have an O'hana reservation to cancel, 10/13 at 5:15pm for a party of 4. I will cancel today at 5pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter