• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 2010!! Lets Plan Together!!

For all mid to late October goers..plan on packing sweaters! I just saw the accuweather forecast..cold at night beginning 10/15. (not too hot during the day either :sad2:)

How cold do you think it will be at night? We'll be there 10/23-10/30. Last year we were there 10/3-10/10 and it was CRAZY HOT! During the day it was as high as 105 with the heat index. As long as it doesn't rain cats and dogs I will be happy. Cold + rain = :sad2:

No worries. High of 58 with rain today in Philadelphia...I'll take highs in the 70's. We don't need no stinkin' sweaters. 14 more days to go! :banana::cheer2::dance3:

we just bring hoodies for kids to put on in the evening. It doesn't erally get to chilly until the sun goes down.

No worries. High of 58 with rain today in Philadelphia...I'll take highs in the 70's. We don't need no stinkin' sweaters. 14 more days to go! :banana::cheer2::dance3:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Nah, high 70's is downright warm to me too- MA is rainy in the 50's now. Hoodies at night will be our only concession to lower temps...

5 days and counting!!! :cloud9::woohoo:

How cold do you think it will be at night? We'll be there 10/23-10/30. Last year we were there 10/3-10/10 and it was CRAZY HOT! During the day it was as high as 105 with the heat index. As long as it doesn't rain cats and dogs I will be happy. Cold + rain = :sad2:

Accuweather is saying low 50's at night. they are up to 10/20 with their 15 day forecast. Late Oct should be about the same, maybe a degree or 2 colder. Days are upper 70's / very low 80's

www.accuweather.com

I can't believe our trip is finally here! WoooHooo!!! Food and Wine Fest here we come!!! I hope everyone has a very safe and magical trip!

Accuweather is saying low 50's at night. they are up to 10/20 with their 15 day forecast. Late Oct should be about the same, maybe a degree or 2 colder. Days are upper 70's / very low 80's

www.accuweather.com

We leave tomorrow, and looking at NOAA (weather.gov); they have the temperatures in the mid 80's as the high and the lows in the mid 60's.

2 weeks! Is it to soon to start packing? DD asked this morning if she could pick out her airplane outfit!

I made a packing list and have been getting a few things together so as not to forget anything. I haven't picked out my ""airplane outfit" yet but I'm sure I'll come up with one soon! :)

My Disney Vacation Planner counter now says 12 days 18 hours!!! WHOOOO HOOOO!!!

With a forecast high home today of 61 and a low of 37, I'm thinking no sweaters for us either!!!

We were there last year from 10/9-10/18 and it was MISERABLE! I couldn't believe how hot it was! The first 4 days were over 100 and then toward the end of the trip it started cooling down, to the point of needing pants and sweaters. As long as it's mid 80's like weather.com is saying, I'll be a happy camper when we get there on Saturday.

We were there last year from 10/9-10/18 and it was MISERABLE! I couldn't believe how hot it was! The first 4 days were over 100 and then toward the end of the trip it started cooling down, to the point of needing pants and sweaters. As long as it's mid 80's like weather.com is saying, I'll be a happy camper when we get there on Saturday.

We were there the week before you last year and yes, it was HOT! So glad it won't be that way this year. 12 days to go now! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter