• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 2010!! Lets Plan Together!!

We'll be at the poly from 10/30-11/5! :D At the tail end of Oct, but still. :)

Still trying to get our ressies straightened out. Aside from a few places I have no idea where to request :(

we will be at WL 10/11 to 10/14 and then AKL from 10/14 to 10/16
have adrs for b-fast at ohana, chef mickey and GF (these are the only ones i havent done yet) planning on doing MNSSHP one night not sure which one yet leaning towards 10/14 -

Kenny and I are going in Oct. instead of Nov. We're going to POR Oct. 26-31 and then, it's onto DCL Oct. 31-Nov. 4! It's for our 4th wedding anniversary. :lovestruc

Anna

I have to go read all the posts here but I have decided to go for an early October trip. Taking BF who has only been once, and then only 1 day..he's really in for a surprise, and this is a surprise trip.

I want to be sure to go during Food & Wine and am thinking through resort choices now. I would like early october and I'm thinking 4 nights...

I haven't been in 2 years (by October it'll be over 2 years).

Let the dreaming and planning begin. :thumbsup2

PamNC

I have to go read all the posts here but I have decided to go for an early October trip. Taking BF who has only been once, and then only 1 day..he's really in for a surprise, and this is a surprise trip.

I want to be sure to go during Food & Wine and am thinking through resort choices now. I would like early october and I'm thinking 4 nights...

I haven't been in 2 years (by October it'll be over 2 years).

Let the dreaming and planning begin. :thumbsup2

PamNC

You're already doing better than we are then. :laughing: In July it will be 4 years since DW and I were last there. We're looking forward to the F&WF as well. Time just doesn't seem to be going by fast enough.

Just booked last night! Squeezed in by the skin of our teeth on the tail end of free dining at CBR Oct. 2-8!:cheer2:

We will be there from Oct 8-12th at AKL and 12-16th at BLT... Can't wait, as much as I don't want the summer to fly by I just want to be at WDW already!!

We will be there from Oct 8-12th at AKL and 12-16th at BLT... Can't wait, as much as I don't want the summer to fly by I just want to be at WDW already!!

See ya at AKL-I'll be there those same dates. You'll know I'm there because there won't be much Butternut Squash soup available at Mara. I'll have eaten it all.

Just bought my WDW tickets today. 6-day park hoppers. All my ADR's are made, even though I had troubles with one of them. Took me 3 weeks to finally get Tusker House for breakfast on the date and time I wanted; and for the amount of people we had going. Kept checking daily :surfweb:and it finally paid off. :woohoo: Now it's all a matter of playing the waiting game. I hope times flies by.

Just bought my WDW tickets today. 6-day park hoppers. All my ADR's are made, even though I had troubles with one of them. Took me 3 weeks to finally get Tusker House for breakfast on the date and time I wanted; and for the amount of people we had going. Kept checking daily :surfweb:and it finally paid off. :woohoo: Now it's all a matter of playing the waiting game. I hope times flies by.

Four years? Oh dear....you are having withdrawals. Until 2 years ago, for 14 years I went every year, sometimes 2x. A couple of years 3x. I'm thinking the excitement of going after having not been will be fantastic. And, it's essentially my BF's first time.

I need to add a countdown clock like you have....

tick tock tick tock tick tock

PamNC

Hi guys

We're going to WDW for the very first time in October 2010!

We are also getting married at WDW on 10/10/10!

Our ds (3) is already very excited to "go on a plane and meet Mickey Mouse!"

We are staying at WL.

So far we have booked all our ADRs (and our wedding dinner at Artist Point)

we have...
Dinner @ 1900 Park Fare
Lunch @ Sci Fi
Wedding
Dinner @ Tony's Town Square
B/fast @ Tusker House
Dinner @ Boma
Dinner @ Whispering Canyon
Lunch @ Le Cellier
Dinner @ O'hana
B/fast @ Crystal Palace
Lunch @ 50's Prime Time
B/fast @ Chef Mickey's
Lunch @ Akershus
B/fast @ 1900 Park Fare
B/fast @ Whispering Canyon

Also, DF is booking me on the fort wilderness / WL segway tour!

We are WAAAAAY excited!
Lx

I am so excited to be going to Disney again. We will be there Oct. 2-9 for free dining!! This will be our first time at CBR. We could not get POFQ so we are going to give CBR a try. :woohoo:

Sorry I'm late to join the thread. I've been listening to SubSonic radio and dreaming of WDW later this year!

We are visiting 10-10 to 10-17 and will be staying at Saratoga Springs. This is a super special trip for us because we are celebrating our son's 1st birthday! I'm also excited to stay at SS because I usually stay at OKW. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE OKW and its my home away from home but I'm excited to experience something different.

We are going with my parents and my inlaws will also be visiting from another state. Don't worry. I LOVE my in-laws!
:3dglasses

Hi guys

We're going to WDW for the very first time in October 2010!

We are also getting married at WDW on 10/10/10!

Our ds (3) is already very excited to "go on a plane and meet Mickey Mouse!"

We are staying at WL.

So far we have booked all our ADRs (and our wedding dinner at Artist Point)

we have...
Dinner @ 1900 Park Fare
Lunch @ Sci Fi
Wedding
Dinner @ Tony's Town Square
B/fast @ Tusker House
Dinner @ Boma
Dinner @ Whispering Canyon
Lunch @ Le Cellier
Dinner @ O'hana
B/fast @ Crystal Palace
Lunch @ 50's Prime Time
B/fast @ Chef Mickey's
Lunch @ Akershus
B/fast @ 1900 Park Fare
B/fast @ Whispering Canyon

Also, DF is booking me on the fort wilderness / WL segway tour!

We are WAAAAAY excited!
Lx

Getting married on 10/10/10. That is so awesome! You have some excellent restaurants picked out! I think your tummy may be full during your entire visit! :cheer2:

We will be staying at BLT, our home away from home, in October. I love to plan and make ADRs! It is a sickness.

We have:
dinner @ Chef Mickey
lunch @ CRT
dinner @ Garden Grill
brkfst @ 1900 Park Fare
dinner @ Mickey's BBQ
dinner @ Ohana
brkfst @ Kona
dinner @ 1900 Park Fare
dinner @ Crystal Palace
brkfst @ Chef Mickey
MNSSHP - twice
Pirate Adventure
BBB

It took months of planning and now touringplans has come out with a new (and improved) way of doing the crowd estimates. Everything has changed with that. Hmmmm... I have more planning to do.

We will be there Sept 24th to Oct 2nd!!! For my birthday!!! We are staying at All Star Movies in one of the Toy Story Buildings!!! We are doing the Deluxe Dining Plan! Our ADR's are for: Sept 24th no plans....
Sept. 25th Breakfast at Donalds Breafastasarous and dinner at O'Hana's
Sept 26th Chef Mickey's Breakfast, and dinner at 1900 Park Fare, need a lunch!!
Sept 27th Lunch at 50's Prime Time Cafe and dinner at Brown Derby
Sept 28th Breakfast at Crystal Palace and Dinner at CRT
Sept 29th (My birthday) Breakfast at Ohana's and dinner at Rose and Crown
Sept 30th breakfast at Askerhus and dinner at Tony's Townsquare
Oct. 1st Dinner at Ohanas need a breakfast or lunch.....
Oct. 2nd need breakfast....
Oh yeah and MNSSHP on the 28th!! Only missing LeCellier.....

We're staying at MOVIES (first time) and very excited to be going with extended family and friends

Ressies so far:
Crystal Palace - B'fast
Hoop-Dee-Do - Dinner
Tusker House with Donald - B'fast
50's PrimeTime - Lunch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter