• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October, 2009 ~ Anyone??

We will be there too -- 10/24-11/1/09, can't wait -- went this past year and can't imagine not being back at Halloween, loved MNSSHP, had a blast trick-or-treating at Fort Wilderness! Halloween is DH's birthday -- he said a few nights ago that he wants to keep returning to Disney on his birthday as long as he can, which sounds great to me!

We were there the same week you were in Oct 08, at the Fort. 300 loop. What a blast on Halloween!

I just paid my downpayment today and since then I've been sitting here wishing it was almost time to go. As much as I want to enjoy my summer is as much as I want October to hurry up and get here!!

Man..........I cant beleive I haven't posted on this board before. I seem like I am always posting something somewhere lately....LOL We will be there from October 26 to November 5 at Fort Wilderness. There will be about 9families driving down with our campers. So, if any of you guys are traveling on 95 south on October 24/25/26 and you see a huge caravan of campers, that would be us, so feel free to honk!!!! LOL

:cool1: We pushed our Jan. 2010 back to October!!! It's the whole family, DH, ME, 2 teenage boys, my DD (who will celebrate her bday at MK! I almost cried when I found a way to make that work!) MIL, FIL, and SIL. Needless to say, we are renting a house!

My dd and I went with friends for our first visit last Sept. and I'm looking forward to taking the whole family! They have never been to WDW! Our dates are Oct. 19-27th! :banana:

:banana:YAY!!!!!!!! Just got the confirmation!!! :banana:

Oct. 6-16th, me and mom at OKW (YAHOO!!):cool1:
Plus my DSis, DBIL, my 2 adorable twin nephews, and my grandparents will be with joining in on the fun on the 9th!!! Sis and I will be doing the marathon on the 11, along with DBIL who will be taking pictures of us and cheering us on:cheer2: as we go (whod'a thunk I'd have to wear makeup haha:rotfl:...fingers crossed I can get my butt:rolleyes1 in gear but knowing we are set in the stone helps A LOT, hah)!!

SO SO SO VERY HAPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY:woohoo::woohoo:

BLT, bay lake view studio, from Oct 14 to 22 (21st is my birthday)! Then we go on a 3 night cruise on the Wonder. :cool1:

We will be at SoG from October 4 - October 10. This will be our son's first trip to WDW since he was 7 years old, 20 years ago! It will also be our first time to SoG, thanks to our son being in the US Navy.
Thanks, Son!

We are going October 9-18 and are staying at All Star Music in a family suite. This will be the first trip for our kiddos. We are so excited!!!:yay:

Just got our final airfare for our Oct 2-10 trip. It went down late last night, and I was afraid to wait any longer, so I took a fare I felt comfortable about, and a time I wanted.
It's feeling real now! Yay October!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter