• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Right now I have the Wishes Desert Party for 10/25 for 2 adults on a MNSSHP night. Would be willing to exhange it for 10/26 my actual 25th birthday.

I've got
Ohana for 10/15 at 9:30pmfor 4 people
Hoop Dee Doo on 10/16 at 7:15pm for 4 people
Le Cellier on 10/17 at 2:25pm for 4 people

--- willing to swap.
Would like
Ohana and/or Whispering Canyon for 4 people on 10/16 and/or 10/17 around the 5-6pm time.

Ok to txt me... (918) 615-2785

***UPDATE***
Just got Whispering Canyon - woo hoo...

Still need Ohana for 10/15 or 16th for 4 Adults 5-7pm

I would love CRT for lunch 10/11 until 10/17 for 3A 2C. I have dinner ressies on 10/14 but the girls are dying to see Belle.

Thanks to a fellow generous DIS'er, we will be going to Chef Mickey's!! :cheer2::cool1::banana::yay: Now, to pay it forward:

I have an ADR to release on Saturday, Oct 17, 9:10am for party of 5 at
Cape May Cafe

Anyone need it before I release it?? Just PM me if you are interested....thx!

I would love CRT for lunch 10/11 until 10/17 for 3A 2C. I have dinner ressies on 10/14 but the girls are dying to see Belle.

I have a late breakfast res for 4 ppl (not 5) on 10/12 at 9:55 am. I offered it to another DISer, but s/he has never gotten back in touch with me. It's not exactly what you are looking for, but it's yours if you want it.

Our trip dates changed by one week. I have gradually been able to change my airfare and make new dining ADR's. Now I'm almost ready to release my old dining ADR's, but would like to first post what I need:

Chef Mickeys! Dinner nights before 8:00 PM that would work are:
Oct 3, 4, 5, 7, 9, 10

Breakfast mornings after 9:00 AM that would work are:
Oct 4, 5, 7, 9, 10, 11

We are a family of 4.
Thanks!

I will post my list of cancellations sometime today/tonight.

I no longer need these reservations. I hope someone can use them.

Chef Mickey - Sept. 28th at 9:15pm 2 adults, 3 kids

Le Celier - Oct. 4th at 7:30pm 2 adults, 3 kids

I would LOVE your LeCellier if you still have it! Thanks!

Chef Mickey's had a lot of offerings for the whole first week of Oct. Either they opened up some more tables or they cleaned up a glitch that was causing people to have multiple ADR's.

I was finally able to get an ADR for 10/3 too....not exactly the time I wanted but the right day!

So I have to offer anyone for a party of 4 (2A/2C) 10/5 breakfast 825am and/or 10/6 dinner 655pm. If nobody needs these I'll set them free tonight.

regards

and just an FYI, when trying to change a reservation for 10/1 I was also offered Chef Mickey and Crystal Palace times (several of them) from 830-1025.

Just sent you a PM. Thanks

I have a couple ADRs to offer that I no longer need:

Ohanas 10/3 9:35pm 3A **TAKEN

Boma 10/4 8:10pm 2A

Narcoosee's 10/6 5:35pm 2A

Hope someone can use them! :)

Our trip dates changed by one week. I have gradually been able to change my airfare and make new dining ADR's. Now I'm almost ready to release my old dining ADR's, but would like to first post what I need:

Chef Mickeys! Dinner nights before 8:00 PM that would work are:
Oct 3, 4, 5, 7, 9, 10

Breakfast mornings after 9:00 AM that would work are:
Oct 4, 5, 7, 9, 10, 11

We are a family of 4.
Thanks!

I will post my list of cancellations sometime today/tonight.

What are your old ressies for?

Hi,

Had to postpone our trip and before I call and cancel these ADR's I thought I'd post here, in case anyone can use them. All of these are for 3 people. I can either call & change to your name or give you the reservation #.

10/1: Turf Club - 5:50 pm

10/2: Olivia's - 2:05pm
Cape May Cafe - 7:10 pm

10/3: Narcoossee's 7:25pm

10/4: GFC - 9 am
LeCellier - 1:50 pm

10/5: Rose & Crown - 7:05 pm

10/6: Boma - 10:30 am
Teppan Edo - 2 pm

10/7 GFC - 10:55 am
Tutto Italia - 2 pm

10/8: Cape May Cafe - 10:55 am
LeCellier - 7:00 pm

10/9: Mama Melrose - 2pm
Teppan Edo - 7:20 pm

10/10: Jiko - 5:45 pm

10/11: GFC - 6:20 pm

Let me know if you'd like any of these. Otherwise I'll cancel them late next week.

have fun!

Cyn

Cyn,

I'd love your Le Cellier on the 8th if still available.

Thanks!

Mike

I do think it's odd. I booked for 5:05 PM and then did another search and there was still a 5:05 PM for next week.

When I called Disney Dining earlier today regarding a different reservation I mentioned that I booked Chef Mickey online this morning and that there were several availabilities for both breakfast and dinner at the end of Sept. and beginning of Oct. The CM was very surprised and said that was odd and maybe a glitch in the system. She said they had a big problem once before where the system was making reservations for a restaurant in one of the parks for times after the park was to be closed and they had to keep the park open later.

I know I booked a 9:20pm reservation for 7 people on Oct. 2nd and all morning and even now there are still reservations available for that same time and date for 7 people. I have also been seeing Chef Mickey breakfast availability come up every time I search for 1900 Park Fare breakfast. That has been happening since this morning as well. With everyone who has been booking Chef Mickey all morning how are there still so many left. I can't imagine that many people have cancelled all of a sudden today. I'm really concerned that this is an error and we'll all be getting calls from Disney.

I'm hoping that with all these Chef Mickeys showing up, maybe someone will cancel a Tusker House. My son's soccer schedule threw a wrench in our well-laid plans, and I"m dying to have a TH for 10/1, 10/2 or 10/3 for at least 4 people. I can trade 9/29 at 8:05.

Thanks! And congrats to all who got their CM!

Looks like all the CMs are gone... I just checked :-(

Still looking to trade a 7:00am CM on 10-4 for something a little later on 10-2 to 10-4

When I called Disney Dining earlier today regarding a different reservation I mentioned that I booked Chef Mickey online this morning and that there were several availabilities for both breakfast and dinner at the end of Sept. and beginning of Oct. The CM was very surprised and said that was odd and maybe a glitch in the system. She said they had a big problem once before where the system was making reservations for a restaurant in one of the parks for times after the park was to be closed and they had to keep the park open later.

I know I booked a 9:20pm reservation for 7 people on Oct. 2nd and all morning and even now there are still reservations available for that same time and date for 7 people. I have also been seeing Chef Mickey breakfast availability come up every time I search for 1900 Park Fare breakfast. That has been happening since this morning as well. With everyone who has been booking Chef Mickey all morning how are there still so many left. I can't imagine that many people have cancelled all of a sudden today. I'm really concerned that this is an error and we'll all be getting calls from Disney.

Well they gave me a reservation so I'll hold them to it. We have no park plans for 10/3 so I have all night to wait for Mickey to feed us. :thumbsup2

Seriously though, I think the online system has more glitches than one can imagine. People reporting places being quite empty though no availability is shown. People with 4 or 5 ADRs for the same time because the online system doesn't give them a confirmation so they keep selecting it until it seems to go through properly......etc..... Though I'm sure as always they'll do the best they can to accommodate everyone affected by their mistakes....if it is one.

regards

Looks like all the CMs are gone... I just checked :-(

Still looking to trade a 7:00am CM on 10-4 for something a little later on 10-2 to 10-4

I'm searching online for 1900 Park Fare I just got CM on 10-2 at 7:50 am. It's for 7 people. Will that work for you? I'll put it in my cart and if you want it let me know and I'll drop it.

Well... Interesting... Ok... I just booked 7 people at Chef Mickey's. I only need 3... well really 2, since we have an infant.

Is there anyone who would like to join my family for breakfast on 10-2-09 at 7:45am? I'd really love for someone going on the Podcast cruise or with TIW (Hey we may as well all save a few bucks right?) but a general DISer meet would be fun.

Let me know if anyone is interested. If I get enough people then I'll probably drop my CM on 10-4 at 7AM for 2A and 1C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter