October 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for CRT for lunch 3a 2c 10/11-10/17 or princess storybook for breakfast on 10/14 3a 2c. I booked dinner at CRT before I knew it was only Cindy.

I am looking for Ohana for dinnertime on 10/2 or breakfast 10/3 for 2A, 2C. I would really appreciate it, PM me if you are offering.

edit: Nevermind, I found what I wanted.

Just canceled 11: 40 am lunch for two at Brown Derby on Octo 24 if anyone is looking for that.

I'll be cancelling the below Monday if I do not have any takers.

Sci Fi - Sat Oct 3rd 1:35

Hi! Just booked a sort-of spur of the moment trip for Halloween!

We will be going to MNSSHP on 10/31 and I am trying to get a ressie for any MK table service between 4:30 and 6:30. Any help would be very appreciated!

Lori

Thank you Karlzmom. I thought I was the only one it was bugging so I left it..... lol

Still need Ohana's between 10/17 and 10/23 for two if anyone is giving one up!!! Thank you sooooo much!!!!:goodvibes

I have these to give up

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We post-poned our trip, and have the following ADR's available for 2:

9/29: Kona Café (Polynesian Resort) @ 9:10am

9/30: Cape May Café (Beach Club Resort) @ 9:30am

9/30: Tutto Italia (Italy – Epcot) @ 6:00pm

10/1: Tusker House (Animal Kingdom) @ 12:00pm

10/3: Tusker House (Animal Kingdom) @ 8:25am

10/3: Whispering Canyon Café (Wilderness Lodge) @ 6:00pm

Send me a PM if you want any......

Up for grabs to anyone who wants it is an ADR on 10/2 for 2 adults for

Tony's Town Square @ 8PM

Looking for Yak & Yeti for 9/27/09 - 10/1/09 for 3 for lunch or dinner.

Have Y & Y on 10/3 for 4 or 50's PT 9/27 or 10/2 for 4 to trade.

Anyone interested in sharing a table at Cindy's Royal Table on 10/1/2009 @ 4:30? I have room for two more!

Hi VegasMike21! I fly to Vegas tomorrow. Looks like the temps are dropping a little. We had rain today and it felt like fall.

Gina

Anyone interested in Cindy's Royal Table on 10/1/2009 @ 4:30 for a party of two?

oh lordy my heart just skipped a beat. I thought it was the 21st. lol Very kind of you and I hope someone can use it! :goodvibes

Hi VegasMike21! I fly to Vegas tomorrow. Looks like the temps are dropping a little. We had rain today and it felt like fall.

Gina

Yeah it's finally not gonna be in the 100's from what it looks like anymore. Today was actually fairly nice outside with a nice breeze going. I dread when it's extremely hot, but at least there's no humidity!:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter