October 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to call in and cancel Wishes Dessert Party for 10/2, 8 people, at 8:30. Anyone need it and want to set up a time to cancel?

I do!!!!! There are only 2 of us but I would love it. :)I've been so desperate to get reservations, couldn't think of a better way to celebrate my 30th.

I will be cancelling the following.... let me know if interested!

Sanaa Restaurant at Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
Day & Date: Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Time: 12:00 PM

The Wave Restaurant at Disney's Contemporary Resort
Day & Date: Friday, October 2, 2009
Time: 7:30 PM

Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano at Disney's Hollywood StudiosTM
Day & Date: Friday, October 2, 2009
Time: 12:25 PM

Raglan Road™ Irish Pub and Restaurant at Downtown Disney®
Day & Date: Saturday, September 26, 2009
Time: 5:15 PM

Ohana's Best Friends Breakfast with Lilo & Stitch at Disney's Polynesian Resort
Day & Date: Friday, September 25, 2009
Time: 8:10 AM
Dining Party: 3 Adults

I have an ADR for 2 at 10:50 am on Oct 11. I need one for 4 people (2 adults, 1 15yr old and 1 7 yr old). If anyone can help me out, please let me know. I can trade the one I have if it's what you need.

Thanks!
Kim :wizard::wizard:

Which one do you think you would prefer? I mean it is about spreading the magic. Are you wanting the characters, or good food with Characters? Are there any others you are wanting as well?
:)
:wave::wave:

I just wanted to check in. Are you still considered canceling either your CM or 1900 PF breakfast? If so, I would love to have either. Thanks.

Just saw this available! Snatched one up but there is another

Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant
Day: Friday, October 2, 2009 Time: 7:00 PM Dining Party: 4 Adults, 2 Children
Time: 7:00 PM
Date: Friday, October 2, 2009

I have an ADR for 2 at 10:50 am. I need one for 4 people (2 adults, 1 15yr old and 1 7 yr old). If anyone can help me out, please let me know. I can trade the one I have if it's what you need.

Thanks!
Kim :wizard::wizard:
What day? :confused3

I have an ADR on the 7th for 3, (2A, 1C), at 10:30 I don't need. If you have the 7th also, maybe you can combine the 2 ressies? :confused3

Looking for just about anything in the MK Area on
Sunday 9/27, Party of 5, between 5pm & 8pm

Will take any one of these: Crystal Palace, 1900 PF, O'hana, Chef Mickey's, Whispering Canyon Cafe

To trade, I have (Take 'em all if you like):

9/26 O'hana 9:45pm for 5

9/27 Le Cellier 8:25pm for 3

10/2 Chef Mickey's 12:45pm for 5

10/2 1900 PF 4:35pm for 3

Please PM me if you can help.
Thank you so much!!! :flower3:

Looking for CRT Oct 11, 13-15 for lunch for 5 (3 adults, 2 kids). I have dinner ressie on the 13th at 7pm but the girls need to see Belle. LOL

I was able to switch days for my ADRs around a little, so just canceled the following ADRs for two people:

09/30 Mama Melrose at 12:30pm
10/02 Le Cellier at 11:55am
10/02 Kouzzina at 7:15pm

Good luck to anyone that wants them!

I just canceled these (both for Oct 2nd and for two people)

11:55am Le Cellier
7:15pm Kouzzina

Now I have 3 reservations of my own to cancel:

10/10, 5 pm, Hoop-de-doo (tier 3), 2a 2c
10/11, 10:35 am, Cinderella's Royal Table, 2a 2c
10/12, 9:55 am, Cinderella's Royal Table, 1a 2c

I would really, really, really like to get an 'Ohanas for 10/11, 6 pm-ish, for 3-4 ppl in exchange for one of these. However, if I can't get that, I will still be giving these away. Feel free to let me know now if you want one, and I'll try until Friday for the 'Ohana trade before releasing them.

Just wanted to bump this in case anyone was interested - I'll be cancelling them tomorrow around mid-day if no one wants any of them.

I just canceled these (both for Oct 2nd and for two people)

11:55am Le Cellier
7:15pm Kouzzina

Le Cellier already gone :sad2:

(IF only I'd have got the computer a few minuted earlier today :surfweb:
Oh, well, back to trolling the dining reservations area )

Anyone need Le Celier Wed Oct 14 12:10 for a party of 8? We have lunch ressies the 14th and 15th and have decided that one day is enough.

I will cancel this tomorrow if I haven't heard from anyone.

I booked the Yachtsman for a 40th birthday celebration on Oct. 7 at 5:50 and didn't realize that it was a signature experience and would require 2 dining credits per person - booked for 8 (4 adults and 4 children).

Yesterday I realized this, so I quickly looked for a substitution. I now have Kona for 8 (4 adults and 4 children) at 5:15 on Oct. 7.

I'd like to trade Kona and I will eventually cancel Yachtsman.

I would really like- I know it's a long shot- Coral Reef or Le Cellier on the 7th for 8 (4 adults & 4 kids).

Thank you very much!

Sent you a PM! We can use this if you still have it. Thanks!

Anyone need Le Celier Wed Oct 14 12:10 for a party of 8? We have lunch ressies the 14th and 15th and have decided that one day is enough.

I will cancel this tomorrow if I haven't heard from anyone.

I was able to switch days for my ADRs around a little, so just canceled the following ADRs for two people:

09/30 Mama Melrose at 12:30pm
10/02 Le Cellier at 11:55am
10/02 Kouzzina at 7:15pm

Good luck to anyone that wants them!

:sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:

Sigh

Just wanted to bump this in case anyone was interested - I'll be cancelling them tomorrow around mid-day if no one wants any of them.
i would love to have your cinderella's 955 is you still have avaliable? I don't have an ohana to give but would gladly take it if your giving it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter